No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Coach: There is No Pressure To Knock Canelo Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
    He's 35 years old. It's like none of you know sports work. You've been spoiled by all the pre-VADA PED users in boxing the last few decades maintaining prime form into their late thirties. It doesn't work that way anymore with guys who are doing year round drug testing and who aren't big enough stars to have dirty tests covered up. The GGG that stopped Stevens by throwing 100 punches per round for 8 straight rounds obviously would have stopped Canelo, as well as Sergio Martinez and so on. But the GGG of today probably would have lost on points to Martinez because the speed difference would have been so great that GGG would have struggled to land clean power shots, just like he struggled to against Canelo for the same reason. He has slowed down significantly. If you can't see that, you either haven't watched any old GGG fights lately, or you don't have a good eye for boxing.
    Golovkin was knocking people out a year ago. Now you want us to believe he's an old 35 and would lose to boxers with speed and couldn't land a shot. Golovkin was always slow. It's just a lot easier to hit a stationary target. Canelo even did him a favor and he failed to land body shots. Was it his age that prevented him from landing body shots on a stationary Canelo?

Comment

GGG needs a knockout to win

Golovkin better feel the pressure to knock Canelo out! If the scoring in the first fight didn't convince GGG the fix was in then perhaps he has taken to many shots to the head. Canelo is the new Mayweather and has been anointed to carry on the torch. How many gift judge's score cards does he have to get before the boxing public gets it. Canelo is a really, really good fighter and I don't know why Dela Hoya needs to corrupt the scoring for his fighter so much but it's pretty apparent something crooked is going on and GGG will NEVER win a decision unless it's a complete beatdown which I don't think will happen. Golovkin needs to win by knockout or he loses the fight

Comment

They just don’t want to tip their hand.
        You say you won’t make any changes and make some minor changes.
        That way hopefully you can lay a trap for the opponent.
        At least that is what I would do.
        I think GGG knows the judges are owned by Golden Boy. That has to be in his mind subconsciously.
        We will see if that translates into a more exciting fight. Because I expect Canelo to use even more movement and try to confuse Golvolkin

Comment

Originally posted by HarvardBlue View Post
          Golovkin was knocking people out a year ago. Now you want us to believe he's an old 35 and would lose to boxers with speed and couldn't land a shot. Golovkin was always slow. It's just a lot easier to hit a stationary target. Canelo even did him a favor and he failed to land body shots. Was it his age that prevented him from landing body shots on a stationary Canelo?
          Your wasting your time with that troll,ggg fanbois(not nuetral fans who give ggg his respect)are some of the most pathetic,deluded bunch of biased hypocritical idiots in the history of boxing.

Before the 1st fight these gggroupies were claiming"canelo has lead feet, he'll get outboxed by ggg & get kod when he gasses on the ropes,if u think hell fight canelo like kell brook your crazy,hell outbox him from the outside like lemule whos power he respected" I can't even count how many gtards were claiming this exact qoute & I told them "canelo is way faster,way more skillful,better iq,way better championship experience (not fake ibo title fights like ggg tries to count as title defenses),& hes going to outbox ggg by counter comboing him all night,& by going to his body & making him turn head Hunter who clams whenever attacked like he was vs jacobs"

Canelo landed 46 body shots to gggs 8,more power shots while throwing almost 200 less,& many of what was counted 4 ggg was probing jabs & glove hits/grazing blows while cinnamon lit him up all night.

Jeff Mayweathers words" canelo beat ggg convincingly,I don't know what fight yall been watching saying ggg won by getting countered all day & landing nothing of note 90% of the fight missing wildly"
          Last edited by kushking; 02-21-2018, 08:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
            He's 35 years old. It's like none of you know sports work. You've been spoiled by all the pre-VADA PED users in boxing the last few decades maintaining prime form into their late thirties. It doesn't work that way anymore with guys who are doing year round drug testing and who aren't big enough stars to have dirty tests covered up. The GGG that stopped Stevens by throwing 100 punches per round for 8 straight rounds obviously would have stopped Canelo, as well as Sergio Martinez and so on. But the GGG of today probably would have lost on points to Martinez because the speed difference would have been so great that GGG would have struggled to land clean power shots, just like he struggled to against Canelo for the same reason. He has slowed down significantly. If you can't see that, you either haven't watched any old GGG fights lately, or you don't have a good eye for boxing.
            More like you don't know how to box & you are not even an athlete. If you eat right & stay active you can preform into the late 30's I promise you that! As for Stevens, he didn't even belong at 160 period & lil g couldn't K.O. any good fighters, the ONLY 2 he fought. lil g has fought the same as he has done before losing. You know you see it but someone must be paying you to sound like a ******. Who do you work for?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
              There better be a pressure, Delahoya paid judges in advance.
              The pressure didn't work the 1st time. Paid or not at least she got the right fighter winning.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                Golovkin can't win the fight by trying to force a KO. It's either outbox Canelo and possibly wear him down enough to stop him late or win a decision, or it's try to go for a KO and lose more than likely by KO.

As a Golovkin fan you should see that unless you're banking on a a massive stroke of luck.
                LMMFAO! "Outbox Canelo"....LMMFAO!

Comment

Originally posted by Kris Silver View Post
                  Hey team Canelo, were going to tactically perform exactly as we did the first fight you edged a decision over us, just to let you know.

Genius tactics there from team Golovkin.

I wouldn’t mind if it was a bluff, but it’s not. Also, it takes a lot of excitement out of the build up and fight itself. Very naïve on their part. Shame, as a Golovkin fan this is another reason I can’t see anything but a Canelo decision.
                  I think Sanchez wouldn't tell his game plan to the entire world before the fight, don't you think?

Anyway Golovkin beat Canelo 8-4 to most people. If he does the same, he should be awarded the W this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                    There better be a pressure, Delahoya paid judges in advance.
                    Losers always blame someone??? So who are you gonna blame in the rematch??? Judges? Ref.? Ring size?? Glove size??? Ring girls???

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                      The pressure didn't work the 1st time. Paid or not at least she got the right fighter winning.
                      Keep dreaming Mexican boy.

Comment

Working...
                      X