Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Floyd Mayweather Jr. be seeing a steady drop in popularity during retirement?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not while people still think he will fight in the Octagon. I don't know about social media and all that hoopla, but Floyd is a celebrity, not a boxer. He was in DWTS and WWE. He fought McGregor for the second biggest ppv ever just last year. People still know him and they still hate him and they still wanna see him lose. As long as people still have that hope, they will be interested.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
      Lmaooo and Pacquio still not on the list ******. He’s a meth smoker why would he be on the list lol. No one cares about him anymore.
      What exactly was that supposed to prove you illiterate b1tch?

Nike lost so much money by signing Pacquio lmao because no one gives a **** about the 7time loser unless his name is attached to Floyd

Lol at LESS than 1million dollars. TMT clothes brought in more revenue than that.
      The thread is about Floyd dumbazz! lol And the point was and is Floyd IS NOT the most googled athlete! :AYWOoD:

Comment

Floyd who? Is he boxer or a runner?

Comment

In terms of relevance, obviously. Every boxer gets less coverage when they’re no longer active.

I think his talent will be far more appreciated though. His consistency in making elite boxers look ordinary was something to behold. I expect nostalgia to be kind to him in time and he may go down as the best ever, which a lot of people consider blasphemy right now.

Comment

Working...
          X