Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

was Floyd Mayweather juiced to the gills?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
    you way too emotional for me bruh. go do some yoga.

"who are you? how dare you question my man *snaps finger and rolls neck*".

man GTFOH.

the mofo looks like Holyfield. i suspect juicing.

what evidence I have? again the same evidence Pacquiaos accusers have.

and when Pacquiao sent subpoenas to release all testing on Floyd they decided to settle instead. another act only a dirty mofo would make.

again I'm a lifelong Floyd fan. but not a groupie. there is no athlete above suspicion. I dont know that mofo personally. i dont give a fck about how he's perceived I'm not being paid to do his P.R.
    This was a known fact. When proof is coming out in the open Floyd had no choice but to settle. No need to wonder. This is as clear cut as it gets. This is an obvious case of save Floyd's reputation from his hypocrisy. Pac was about to expose him. He had no choice but to settle. Fact.
    Last edited by Spoon23; 02-17-2018, 09:20 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      that clip of floyd and ellerbe will always be a classic. floyd stuttering cant even explain why he needed the iv and have to get ellerbe to answer for him.
      Floyd was stuttering and had Ellerbe answer other questions too that had nothing to do with IV. If you watch the whole interview instead of a 10 sec clip.

But of course you and Spooned will ignore that because it doesn't fit the IVGATE agenda.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        This was a known fact. When proof is coming out in the open Floyd had no choice but to settle. No need to wonder. This is as clear cut as it gets. This is an obvious case of save Floyd's reputation from his hypocrisy. Pac was about to expose. He had no choice but to settle. Fact.
        I have tried drugs before, and then I realized it’s not good for the body. I accept it, I cannot deny it, that was before, and that’s [why] I strongly support the president, that he fights illegal drugs,” he said. The drugs included methamphetamine, locally known as shabu, marijuana and cocaine. Pacquiao said he used them “for years” but it was when he was a teenager and before he “became a champion”.

- Manny Pacquiao 2016
        http://globalnews.ca/news/2971958/bo...rug-crackdown/

METH is a banned PED AND Manny admitted he used it early on in his professional career on his way to becoming champion.

Why no Manny say this in 2010 during the lawsuit?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          OP is talking about Floyd and if you've seen any of his recent performances they haven't been impressive. Nowhere near what he was when he was younger. So if he is or was taking PEDs he was taking the wrong ones cause just looking in shape doesn't help. But as I said we keep seeing threads like this all the time on this site, most of them focus on how a fighter looks. I remember one even questioning how Danny Jacobs was able to put on muscle in a 5 year span.

Seems real easy to throw around accusations when fighters train their behind off and others haven't seen the inside of a gym in their lives. Keep in mind there are still supplements out there that fighters can take that are perfectly legal, not everything is banned
          There are a number of dead giveaways and red flags to reach an intelligent conclusion to Floyd's PEDication. You'll be one dumb fanboy if you can't even spot the signs. It's everywhere.. Countless as how Hillary's cheating in the Presidential election is too glaring not to notice.

3 MARK CIRCLES

Look at the right vein. There are 3 circle marks below the biceps. Evident of abused veins from too much IVs.

This happened in his house in the biggest fight of his life. Fact.

Not to mention the roid nipples. Protruding like it's fuvkn' horny hahaha!

PED GYNO nips

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-17-2018, 09:14 AM.

Comment

• here's young pac to old pac.. same ripped formation. chest is slsightly popping out, abs, wings. he didnt went from a size a cup to a d as he gets older!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
              There are a number of dead giveaways and red flags to reach an intelligent conclusion to Floyd's PEDication. You'll be one dumb fanboy if you can't even spot the signs. It's everywhere.. Countless as Hillary's cheating in the Presidential election.

3 MARK CIRCLES

Look at the right vein. There are 3 circle marks below the biceps. Evident of abused veins from too much IVs.

This happened in his house in the biggest fight of his life. Fact.

Not to mention the roid nipples. Protruding like it's fuvkn' horny hahaha!

PED GYNO nips

Sppon you can't be objective when speaking of Floyd, we all know this. No need in quoting me as you're about as biased as Dontea's boxing nation

Comment

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                Sppon you can't be objective when speaking of Floyd, we all know this. No need in quoting me as you're about as biased as Dontea's boxing nation
                Let's just say pictures paints a thousand words. No need for my thoughts..

lomachenko after watching the fight LIVE: Manny Pacquiao beat floyd Mayweather

Comment

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
                  Floyd was stuttering and had Ellerbe answer other questions too that had nothing to do with IV. If you watch the whole interview instead of a 10 sec clip.

But of course you and Spooned will ignore that because it doesn't fit the IVGATE agenda.
                  mofo cant even answer WHY HE needed the iv! it was him that needed the iv so why cant he answer it? cuz he sucks at lying!!

then you have ellerbe coming in, with that smirk on his face after explaining why floyd needed the iv. it was like
                  "yeah we cheated so what get it over it" type smirk lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                    mofo cant even answer WHY HE needed the iv! it was him that needed the iv so why cant he answer it? cuz he sucks at lying!!

then you have ellerbe coming in, with that smirk on his face after explaining why floyd needed the iv. it was like
                    "yeah we cheated so what get it over it" type smirk lol.

I knew you're too stupid to get the first time.

Try again.

Comment

• Here you go. Read and resubmit your answer

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                      that clip of floyd and ellerbe will always be a classic. floyd stuttering cant even explain why he needed the iv and have to get ellerbe to answer for him.

Comment

Working...
                      X