Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Groves Shakes Head at Eubank's Training Decision For The Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kushking View Post
    I guess you never heard the ibo isn't an actual title right...?
    I know it’s a plastic belt but you still have to fight for it.

Comment

I'll pull for Groves but my head says Eubank

Comment

I still think Eubank will win but this type of preparation will hold him back. He won't be able to improve if he doesn't surround himself with a great team.

Comment

Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post
          I know it’s a plastic belt but you still have to fight for it.
          No you don't half the time they pretty much just give it away.It is not a REAL belt.And that says a lot when your comp is WBA,WBC,IBF,WBO.Its worth about as much as the boxingscene title lol.

Comment

Groves is getting dropped and stopped inside 6

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
              kovalev trained himself,with john David Jackson being the tag along flunkie instead of being the trainer of the stubborn krusher but still kovalev had big success till he met ward,groves will lose to eubank
              JDJ is a good trainer whether Kov is a good learner is another story.

Comment

It’s kind of worrying that a guy with little formal training is demolishing some decent fighters. I think all this talk of his training is mind games. I don’t believe he’d be IBO champ if he only did pad work and sparred with spring lambs.

I think Groves poses many problems that Eubank has never faced but Eubank could be well ahead while Groves soaks uo early pressure. Even when Eubank doesn’t connect he looks exciting which will always win judges over selective punching.

I think Snr’s behaviour will determine the outcome of this fight. His ringside advice vs BJS was atrocious
                The ibo belt is worthless its worse then worthless.It means NOTHING.As for rest of post some good points.But please don't drink the Kool-Aid and put ANY value on the ibo.

Comment

Groves that was kind of a waste of breath, I would have kept that to myself. Hopefully you're not banking on everything you just said to be True.

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
                    The ibo belt is worthless its worse then worthless.It means NOTHING.As for rest of post some good points.But please don't drink the Kool-Aid and put ANY value on the ibo.
                    I’m thinking of going for it next time it’s vacant so I need people to think it’s a big deal.

Comment

I’m thinking of going for it next time it’s vacant so I need people to think it’s a big deal.
                      lol I have no idea how much you can box but with that belt id give you a chance.

Comment

Working...
                      X