Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Groves Shakes Head at Eubank's Training Decision For The Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Difficult choice; can't stand both of them! Between Arrogant Jr.'s bad imitation of his dad ring walk and Ginger's excuses...

Comment

I'm interested to see Groves check Eubank's chin. Spike managed to stiffen him up a few times.

Comment

Kubrat Pulev trained himself I know. That didn't work against Klitchko for sure but he did have a lot of success.

Comment

Eubank Jr has already sparred world class fighters. Froch, DeGale, Groves himself, etc and he knows he can hang.

Why is Groves taking interest in Eubanks training?

Comment

Groves has really matured as both a fighter and man since the Froch defeats. In my opinion, an all round decent bloke.

Comment

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
              yea he's never been in a big fight before
              Eubank is gonna train however he wants and still beat Groves up.

Comment

i've heard junior eubanks just goes to the gym so he can beat up on novice sparring partners sends them home with no money broken and bleeding is there any truth to that accusation? as far as not needing a trainer his corner didn't help him much in his humiliating loss to BJS so maybe he has something there

Comment

Groves is gonna do a job on this guy. Can't wait for this fight though.

Comment

Groves to outclass Eubanks Jnr and stop him inside 6 one sided rounds. The boy has only ever dipped his toes at world level once and was well beaten by a half fit BJS, Groves is much bigger, a better technician and hits hard Jnr will quickly find he is out of his depth and he doesnt even have KO power to get him out of jail.

Comment

He's telling the truth 100%, but Eubank might be getting Groves at just the right time... he's a very old 29, been in a lot of dogfights. Very curious to see what Groves shows up this weekend.

Still think he should have reconnected with Booth, but what the **** do I know?

Comment

Working...
                      X