Collapse
No announcement yet.

winner of usyk vs gassiev P4P #1?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not no.1, but should definitely be top 10.

Comment

Hmm..... I hadn't thought about it yet but I imagine the winner would be top 5 in my view at least.
      Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 02-05-2018, 12:45 AM.

Comment

The person with the best resume plus skills should be p4p 1. So it will be Usyk vs Beiribas winner

Comment

definitely no .

p4p is about being the best

not winning a tournament

loma is being ducked by or has beaten best fighters in his division, same with crawford but because they didnt do it in a tournament format they shouldnt be number 1 over wbss winner?

besides, middleweight and light heavyweight are the best divisions in boxing anyway

Comment

No because you have to do 5 times as much to be ranked P4P if you weigh more than your average long distance Kenyan runner.

Comment

Usyk should be top 5 already if its skills, resume or a combination of both. Gassiev top 10. Disagree then give me a list of 10 who have better resumes. Lebedev alone is a better win than anything most these supposed 'p4p' fighters have.

Here is why they should get ranked even higher its quite simple its because they've signed to fight the best. The best back-to-back in an absolute loaded division! They don't have the luxury of being able to pick and chose opponents! All these undefeated fighters, these multi weight world champions are only so because they're able to pick and chose and have every advantage possible from refs to judges to ring size you name it.

Comment

I would say about #7-10 among guys like Spence, Thurman, Rungvisai and behind Golovkin, Crawford, Lomachenko, Alvarez, Kovalev, M Garcia etc.
                Last edited by SAINTSTEVE; 02-05-2018, 05:11 AM.

Comment

Who ever wins is my #3 p4p this is the 5th fully unified champ in hisyory so they deserve it. But Loma and Crawford who also was just a fully unified undefeated champ deserve top 1 and 2 spot imo especially if Crawford wins that 147 title.

Comment

Objectively definitely top 5. If you aint putting them up there then you're pushing some agenda of some sort imo.

Comment

Moving up in weight in pursuit of bigger fights is potentially a better indicator of greatness than staying at one weight and collecting all the titles there. Usyk has stated an intention to move to heavyweight eventually and if he could do that successfully, then that would have major pound for pound significance.
                      Last edited by SAINTSTEVE; 02-05-2018, 08:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X