No announcement yet.

mikey bitter Loma about to take his fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by money4100 View Post
    By the way, in that interview he mentioned that he's gonna fight Easter next and then go to 140. So it's official that he never really thought about fighting Loma, which is defiinitely the best fight to make at 135. And he is going to move up to 140 to fight some nobodies, I dont get it.
    I second that. I've been saying that he's been finding excuses in every interview not to fight Loma. Plus Loma already moved up 3 divisions in 4 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      Loma doesn't want the fight. He wants to marinate it.
      https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=770850
      He didn't say that. He's actually asked for that fight before and than Garcia moved up so he was two divisions apart. He said it will be a big fight. You are taking everything and spinning it negatively. Last week you swore he was going to fight Easter and desperate for that fight when in fact he was negotiating to fight the #1 fighter in the next weight class up.

Garcia said he only wants to fight on Showtime and he only wants to fight Linares or Easter at 135 otherwise he's staying at 140. Yet you don't mention that or acknowledge it.

Comment

Originally posted by money4100 View Post
        Mikey disgracing himself smdh, I watched an interview with him another day and he acted like a cry baby, got emotional about the Linares Lomachenko fight. Couldnt believe that he would be left out haha.

By the way, in that interview he mentioned that he's gonna fight Easter next and then go to 140. So it's official that he never really thought about fighting Loma, which is defiinitely the best fight to make at 135. And he is going to move up to 140 to fight some nobodies, I dont get it. He has some skills but his career is gonna be just a total dissapointment when its all said and done.
        fighters care more about their record than proving themselves these days. Mikey would rather go up to 140 and beat some club fighters than fight Loma at 135. Nothing sexier than having that 0 at the end of your record.

Comment

What is wrong with that picture is Lomachenko doesn't want the fight.

"I will fight Mickey but this fight will be built as Huge megafight prior to this"

ooopps
          Considering Mikey said the exact same thing a while back what is your point? Mikey also said it will have to be built into a mega fight. He is the guy now saying one more fight at 135, but not against Linares vs Loma winner. I guarantee Linares/Loma will get in the ring. It is now Mikey seemingly moving chairs in front of the door blocking it.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
            He didn't say that. He's actually asked for that fight before and than Garcia moved up so he was two divisions apart. He said it will be a big fight. You are taking everything and spinning it negatively. Last week you swore he was going to fight Easter and desperate for that fight when in fact he was negotiating to fight the #1 fighter in the next weight class up.

Garcia said he only wants to fight on Showtime and he only wants to fight Linares or Easter at 135 otherwise he's staying at 140. Yet you don't mention that or acknowledge it.
            Loma has never tried to make that fight. Always said in the future.

Comment

Loma has never tried to make that fight. Always said in the future.
              Mikey has never tried to make that fight. Always said "I fight on Showtime", "Arum won't let it happen", Arum said he's open for it. Now Arum lies a lot but so does Mikey. Mikey has a history of calling for a fight and then not agreeing to the fight and for multiple reasons.

Loma and Mikey have never been in the same division and have often and are currently two divisions apart. Its Mikey moving away in weight while Loma is attempting to move closer.

But of course you won't see it that way.

Comment

Loma doesn't want the fight. He wants to marinate it.
                How is this relevant? Saying a fight should marinate with a guy who at the time was 2 divisions above him is nothing. This is about Mikey complaining about linares( the fight he turned down) fighting loma while he currently has a fight scheduled. But this is to be expected from you

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                  Mikey has never tried to make that fight. Always said "I fight on Showtime", "Arum won't let it happen", Arum said he's open for it. Now Arum lies a lot but so does Mikey. Mikey has a history of calling for a fight and then not agreeing to the fight and for multiple reasons.

Loma and Mikey have never been in the same division and have often and are currently two divisions apart. Its Mikey moving away in weight while Loma is attempting to move closer.

But of course you won't see it that way.
                  Mikey said 1 more fight at 135 months ago. Now suddenly Loma wants to move up but not for a Mikey fight but a Linares one instead. You're right Arum lies that's his job. Not going to say what is obvious Loma doesn't want the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
                    How is this relevant? Saying a fight should marinate with a guy who at the time was 2 divisions above him is nothing. This is about Mikey complaining about linares( the fight he turned down) fighting loma while he currently has a fight scheduled. But this is to be expected from you
                    It's relevant when people are saying Garcia doesn't want it like they were in the posts i quoted.

Comment

Boxers don't own fights. Fights are made by mutual agreement. If Mikey wanted that fight so badly he should have tried harder to get that fight with a better offer. Mikey has a good fight himself now so he couldn't fight Linares now anyway. Mikey is a belt holder at 135 so he can fight the winner of Linares vs Loma later on. What's the problem?

Comment

Working...
                      X