No announcement yet.

mikey bitter Loma about to take his fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by future hendrixx View Post

with loma/linares talks heating up mikey chimes in. correct me if I'm wrong didn't mikey turn down linares already? loma swoops in like "I'll take that".

damn mikey

link to mikeys twitter >>https://twitter.com/mikeygarcia/stat...700800512?s=17
    Linares is a fairly easy fight. He is talked into being a big name, but if you look at his resume, he's beaten all substandard and average opposition since being KO'd by DeMarco, and Thompson. You have people talking up domestic level UK guys, to try and build Linares up, but fact is, he hasn't really fought anyone of real quality. I'd favor both Lomachenko, and Garcia over him. Garcia would probably steam roll him, while Lomachenko would probably box to a feather fisted decision.

Comment

After Loma runs a train on the Venezuelan (Venezgaylan) mutt, hopefully the Garcia fight happens

Comment

Mikey ****ed up by turning down the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by War Dinamita View Post
          Mikey ****ed up by turning down the fight.
          It's a mandatory fight. He didn't turn down the fight.

What he turned down was GB's BS offer for the fight because he knows he'll make more under a purse bid.

Linares doesn't actually want to fight Mikey though, which is why he's trying to take another fight now that the WBC wants to order a purse bid.

Comment

Mikey should have said "Fine I will fight the winner"

But he knows deep down who the winner will be. So now Easter is in his radar instead.

But before that he will fake call out the Charlo's, GGG, and everyone else he has not mentioned as of yet beforehand.

Comment

Mikey is one of the best fighters out there but he is a prima donna when it comes to negotiations and opponents.

Comment

Working...
              X