No announcement yet.

mikey bitter Loma about to take his fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
    I used to like Garcia, but he has turned into a diva big time. I still find it funny that he says he has one more fight at 135. So that means he could take a fight vs Easter, which is OK I guess, or he could fight the Loma vs Linares winner, which would be much more lucrative, but no, he wants Easter now LOL

What is wrong with this picture?
    Yea he has ever since boxing his own boss. Basically everyone is wrong and he's right

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
      Big fan of Mikey and I think he would beat Linares but he phuked this up. It's just that simple he TWICE put in formal request telling the WBC to delay and hold off enforcing this fight. Once in the summer and again in the winter last year. Those are just facts nobody stopped this fight from happening earlier but you. He passed on a offer in Dec to make the fight and Linares had to scramble and fight Gesta. He hasn't fought at 135 in over a year and no guarantee he ever fights at 135 again. 2 straight fights at 140 and he calling out welterweight and Jr Middleweights for phuk sake. After all those names you called out you turned down Linares to fight Lipnets who nobody wanted to see that fight. SMH You keep saying well I'm making business decisions and I don't what anyone says. Well it's good business for Linares to take the best offer and if you want it sign that deal now before Loma signs he could do that. But if loma gives him a guaranteed contract now it's stupid for Linares to turn it down only to wait till March and you find another excuse and WBC allows another delay or you just vacate and never fight at 135 again. Sure Linares can wait and hope that the WBC actually strips Mikey for not facing his mandatory but what good does that do for Linares? He's already the WBC Diamond and true champ he doesn't get a new belt they just consolidate and go back to 1 belt but he loses out on a payday. A guaranteed contract now is worth more then a maybe contract with Mikey who has already flaked out in the past.

In short next time don't bullshyt and turn down a fight then you won't have to complain about someone else getting your fight.
      I agree. Mikey thinks the entire boxing world revolves around him and must wait on him. Called for the fight, called off the WBC enforcing it, turned the fight down and went elsewhere. Why wouldn't Linares want to fight a more highly regarded fighter for more money when it's not even sure Mikey would agree to the fight? Is Linares supposed to potentially waste another 6 months for Mikey to make his mind up?

Comment

Mikey should shut the **** up. He could have fought Linares already...instead he is fighting at 140 again vs Lipinets. He is in no position to complain

Comment

mikey needs to stfu!!!!!!!

calling out fighters with no intention of fighting them, then when that fighter starts looking else where, mikey comes back and act like he's being ducked.

Comment

Mikey should worry about Lipinets then looking to unify the division if he win. I don't think its wise to go down again in weight.

If he win, he can look forward to unify with the Postol/Prograis or Barthelemy/Relikh winners since they are affiliated with PBC and are easier to make.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
              I used to like Garcia, but he has turned into a diva big time. I still find it funny that he says he has one more fight at 135. So that means he could take a fight vs Easter, which is OK I guess, or he could fight the Loma vs Linares winner, which would be much more lucrative, but no, he wants Easter now LOL

What is wrong with this picture?
              What is wrong with that picture is Lomachenko doesn't want the fight.

"I will fight Mickey but this fight will be built as Huge megafight prior to this"

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=770850

ooopps

Comment

Mikey disgracing himself smdh, I watched an interview with him another day and he acted like a cry baby, got emotional about the Linares Lomachenko fight. Couldnt believe that he would be left out haha.

By the way, in that interview he mentioned that he's gonna fight Easter next and then go to 140. So it's official that he never really thought about fighting Loma, which is defiinitely the best fight to make at 135. And he is going to move up to 140 to fight some nobodies, I dont get it. He has some skills but his career is gonna be just a total dissapointment when its all said and done.

Comment

mikey is a clown. lomachenko will swoop in and take all his big fights while he's fuking around.

Comment

Originally posted by money4100 View Post
                    Mikey disgracing himself smdh, I watched an interview with him another day and he acted like a cry baby, got emotional about the Linares Lomachenko fight. Couldnt believe that he would be left out haha.

By the way, in that interview he mentioned that he's gonna fight Easter next and then go to 140. So it's official that he never really thought about fighting Loma, which is defiinitely the best fight to make at 135. And he is going to move up to 140 to fight some nobodies, I dont get it. He has some skills but his career is gonna be just a total dissapointment when its all said and done.
                    Loma doesn't want the fight. He wants to marinate it.
                    https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=770850

Comment

Lmao Mikey sounds like a jilted lover.

Comment

Working...
                      X