No announcement yet.

mikey bitter Loma about to take his fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mikey bitter Loma about to take his fight

with loma/linares talks heating up mikey chimes in. correct me if I'm wrong didn't mikey turn down linares already? loma swoops in like "I'll take that".

damn mikey

link to mikeys twitter >>https://twitter.com/mikeygarcia/stat...700800512?s=17

Damn

Comment

Loma is a chicken for fighting Linares. He should fight Mikey at 140.

Comment

Mikey shouldn't have turned it down. Sometimes you've got to take a deal that isn't perfect in order to put yourself in a better position. Not like the deal had a contract. A one fight deal and if he'd have taken it the fight would already be over.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
          Mikey shouldn't have turned it down.
          Yep........

Comment

Turns down the fight, schedules another fight and expects the first guy to wait for him.. I don't get it

Comment

Big fan of Mikey and I think he would beat Linares but he phuked this up. It's just that simple he TWICE put in formal request telling the WBC to delay and hold off enforcing this fight. Once in the summer and again in the winter last year. Those are just facts nobody stopped this fight from happening earlier but you. He passed on a offer in Dec to make the fight and Linares had to scramble and fight Gesta. He hasn't fought at 135 in over a year and no guarantee he ever fights at 135 again. 2 straight fights at 140 and he calling out welterweight and Jr Middleweights for phuk sake. After all those names you called out you turned down Linares to fight Lipnets who nobody wanted to see that fight. SMH You keep saying well I'm making business decisions and I don't what anyone says. Well it's good business for Linares to take the best offer and if you want it sign that deal now before Loma signs he could do that. But if loma gives him a guaranteed contract now it's stupid for Linares to turn it down only to wait till March and you find another excuse and WBC allows another delay or you just vacate and never fight at 135 again. Sure Linares can wait and hope that the WBC actually strips Mikey for not facing his mandatory but what good does that do for Linares? He's already the WBC Diamond and true champ he doesn't get a new belt they just consolidate and go back to 1 belt but he loses out on a payday. A guaranteed contract now is worth more then a maybe contract with Mikey who has already flaked out in the past.

In short next time don't bullshyt and turn down a fight then you won't have to complain about someone else getting your fight.
              Last edited by bigdunny1; 02-02-2018, 01:50 PM.

Comment

Miley Garcia turned down a fantastic 50/50 financial deal and now he cries it's time 4 Mikey to shut his ugly yap and concentrate on boxing g

Comment

mikey needs to step up for real.. he calls out all these guys like lomo and spence and linares, but yet doesnt seem serious about making any of them a reality! his resume isnt that all impressive to me and yet im still a big fan of his. i dont see one top 5 guy in the world on his entire resume?!!!

someone please tell me im wrong?! im aware that u guys know a lot more than i do.

Comment

I used to like Garcia, but he has turned into a diva big time. I still find it funny that he says he has one more fight at 135. So that means he could take a fight vs Easter, which is OK I guess, or he could fight the Loma vs Linares winner, which would be much more lucrative, but no, he wants Easter now LOL

What is wrong with this picture?

Comment

Working...
                    X