Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach Embraces The Idea of Manny Pacquiao vs. Lucas Matthysse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
    Foh.....nobody cares about that bs. Save that "my pride" bs for the dumbass pacf@gs. Pacquiao refused testing cause he was using peds.
    Nobody’s using offensive language against you so why can’t you do the same thing? I don’t know if you hate Asians or other group of people but it has nothing to do with boxing, we are here to exchange opinions without using offensive language. Thank you very much!

Comment

Nobody recognizes him as the goat of this generation but delusional pinoys. Mayweather will always be regarded as the goat of his generation by respected historians, real boxing fans and anyone that has more than a half of brain.
      then why did floyd need an even playing field? LOL!! pac a bum right?

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
        you mean the same $40 flat fee offer you agree that is bogus in the past??
        Yes that one. My point is manny got ktfo being greedy. Had he took the $40 mil he’d likely have just lost by UD.

Comment

I actually don't mind it so much. Manny should probably of hung them up by now, Lucas is getting close to that stage.

There's the new guys at 147 now, the Thurman, Spence and Crawfords. So this is a fight between the guys below that tier.
          It's certainly better than a Alvardo fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluebird View Post
            Nobody’s using offensive language against you so why can’t you do the same thing? I don’t know if you hate Asians or other group of people but it has nothing to do with boxing, we are here to exchange opinions without using offensive language. Thank you very much!
            Perfectly said

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
              then why did floyd need an even playing field? LOL!! pac a bum right?
              Why the actual **** do you keep making this asinine statement?

What professional boxer doesn't want an even playing field???? It's beyond stupid for you to keep saying this. Name all of these boxers that DON'T want an even playing field.

I can name you one more that DOES want an even playing field.

Pacquiao wants drug test for Rios bout

"The fact is that Manny has requested random drug testing for this fight. We still haven't decided which entity we'll use," said Koncz.
              http://news.abs-cbn.com/sports/05/11...test-rios-bout

Comment

Because he believed he was on steriods...so did/do I. Pacquiao officially ducked floyd when he left the negotiation table over testing.
                Actually you could say Floyd officially ducked when he walked away because Manny agreed to testing up until a week before the fight and also directly after the fight and Floyd walked away. I have more suspicion Floyd was using peds than Manny. Remember the retroactive therapeutic use exemption for massive quan****** of saline and vitamins aka ped masking when Usada showed up at his door and caught him red handed?

Comment

Originally posted by jjsmyth87 View Post
                  Actually you could say Floyd officially ducked when he walked away because Manny agreed to testing up until a week before the fight and also directly after the fight and Floyd walked away. I have more suspicion Floyd was using peds than Manny. Remember the retroactive therapeutic use exemption for massive quan****** of saline and vitamins aka ped masking when Usada showed up at his door and caught him red handed?
                  You have a lot of false statements here.

1. Manny didn't agree to blood testing the week of. He wanted no blood testing within 24 days of the fight. Mayweather agreed to no testing 14 days before.

2. There were no massive quan****** of saline and vitamins. It was 750ml. That's less than they give to cure a hangover.

3. USADA didn't catch him in the act. USADA was with him well before the IV and during the IV.

4. An IV masks by dilution. The urine sample was checked for dilution by the DCO and also by the independent WADA lab.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                    You have a lot of false statements here.

1. Manny didn't agree to blood testing the week of. He wanted no blood testing within 24 days of the fight. Mayweather agreed to no testing 14 days before.

2. There were no massive quan****** of saline and vitamins. It was 750ml. That's less than they give to cure a hangover.

3. USADA didn't catch him in the act. USADA was with him well before the IV and during the IV.

4. An IV masks by dilution. The urine sample was checked for dilution by the DCO and also by the independent WADA lab.
                    Tell yourself whatever you have to

Comment

Originally posted by jjsmyth87 View Post
                      Tell yourself whatever you have to
                      wtf kind of response was that????

These are all facts. I guess you didn't like that.

Comment

Working...
                      X