Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach Embraces The Idea of Manny Pacquiao vs. Lucas Matthysse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roach will "embrace" anything that gives him one more Manny fight payday.

Then 10yrs after Manny retires and Manny is slurring his words or showing effects of CTE he'll be talking about Manny shoulda retired after the Floyd payday or maybe the last JMM fight.

F#ck Roach.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      See underlined. Now If you must call names, please don't be a lying f@ggot when doing so.

You know i called for GGG or Thurman instead of Berto and Conor. You also know i said the Berto fight wouldn't be his last and was set up so he could stay undefeated for the 50th.

Now, stop being a little bitch.
      Yes father. I don’t know that big dummy my bad please accept my apology and friend request

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Roach will "embrace" anything that gives him one more Manny fight payday.

Then 10yrs after Manny retires and Manny is slurring his words or showing effects of CTE he'll be talking about Manny shoulda retired after the Floyd payday or maybe the last JMM fight.

F#ck Roach.
        Lol that’s sounds about right

Comment

Originally posted by spytactics View Post
          Damn, give Pacquiao a break. The man is the GOAT of our generation...he deserves to fight whoever he wants. He has nothing to prove
          Nah he ain't the goat of our generation bro, you know who is, and since that loss hardly anyone cares about pacquiao anymore, crooked a$$ politician.

Comment

mat is 100x much better than a non boxer that floyd fought.

Comment

Pac is the GOAT not anyone can even go near to pacs achievements.
              8th division champion
              5 lineal division champion
              FIGHTER OF THE DECADE

floyd could barely pass half of what pac had achieved who called himself TBE.

Comment

They always propose the entertaining fights with Manny then lol he fights the opposite.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluebird View Post
                  Pac simply didn't want Mayweather to dictate on him how to run the drug testing procedures, afterall, he's just a boxer like him and not a member of the drug testing commission. If he was not clean, he would have tested positive.
                  "Let the commission do their job!!"

We're still doing this in 2018?

Comment

The ability to come back and become a champion again after a knockout loss even though he is not a full time boxer anymore is good enough to make him a goat of the generation. Do you know anybody who is a senator and world boxing champion at the same time other than Pac?
                    Has anybody else ever wanted to become a senator and a boxer at the same time. My guess is no but i could be wrong.

Comment

You are entitled to your own opinion but the record says 2 wins, 1 loss and 1 draw in Pac's favor. Marquez is a great fighter, no doubt about it but it is what it is: 2:1:1 Thank you Sir!
                      Well i guess its 0-1 to jeff horn the school teacher.

Comment

Working...
                      X