Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lennox Lewis Checks Wilder For Saying He'd Destroy Mike Tyson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tyson would ko wilder with a body shot, i am 100% certain. his bob and weave style would give wilder a nightmare. tyson would struggle against the other giants though, just too much size

Comment

• What a disrespectful moron. Karma tells me Ortiz beats him. Badly. Not to rag on ad nauseum about Wilders competition, but Tyson fought the best at all times. He was physically gifted and was an excellent student that was so hungry he would eat Wilder in one bite. He was no prima donna like Wilder.
      Last edited by yoshik; 01-28-2018, 08:31 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by sportbuddha View Post
        Fraser would also have owned Wilder, no comparison.
        And Niles too.

Comment

• [QUOTE=ashadam;18442751]
          Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
          You're rewriting history. The first time he fought Stiverne, Stiverne was considered one of the best fighters in the world was #2 or #3 in all of the most respected independent rankings.

Please find me some proof to back that quote up you really need to stop putting things out there without no proof.
          Hey! Wilder is the worst HW champion this country has seen in decades.

Comment

• Originally posted by NahMean View Post
            LMAO you said Stiverne was considered one of the best in the world ahahaha.. The mighty legend killer Bermane "FAT" Stiverne won a flipping vacant title from Arreola ffs.. Beating Arreola twice now makes you "ONE OF THE BEST IN THE WORLD" does it? Ahahaha Vacant title or not that still made him a champion which boosted his position in the ranking just like it did with Charles Martin when he won the title... Would you consider Martin "ONE OF THE BEST IN THE WORLD"?

Get a grip man.
            Ouch!!!!.....that was a brutal and great comment ...

Comment

• Lewis needs to realise that he would not stop a young mike tyson

Comment

• Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                Wilder would NEVER lose to the likes of Douglas, Rahman or McCall level fighters.
                Prove it you boxing historian you.

Comment

• Originally posted by NoMasChenko View Post
                  Lewis needs to realise that he would not stop a young mike tyson
                  AGREED!! I have said it all along. Or a prime Holyfield.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pennsauken1 View Post
                    Lennox Lewis has Oliver McCall and Hassim Rahcman issues, shut up and drink your tea, Wilder is confident and until your bum countryman fraud stops being scared and steps up to the challenge, take his place so you can get stretched tough guy!!!!
                    Wilder is the biggest FRAUD in HW boxing. He is the biggest cry baby, diva and jealous mofo that walks the earth. He has no footwork, no balance and yes, he arm punches like a little b*tch.

Comment

• Originally posted by sotgoda View Post
                      What skills exactly did Tyson have? He was good at bobbing and weaving but carried power which he needed to be up close to land. Has he faced anyone with the right hand of Wilder? No. Wilder is almost a foot taller and almost 10 inches longer. How does he get to him exactly? I have watched a lot of Tyson fights - he won by intimidation. More hype than substance.
                      He blows Big Mouth Wilder out in two rounds. Period. You Wilder groupies are real comedians. I know youre trying to pull our legs. Nobody is that ******.

Comment

Working...
                      X