Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lennox Lewis Checks Wilder For Saying He'd Destroy Mike Tyson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My best advice is to not worry about the answers boxers give about the outcomes of hypothetical fights.
    Why would anyone think Wilder shouldn't believe he'd beat the 5 ft 10 inch Tyson? Wilder has seen it done about 6 times.

Comment

right on Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by sotgoda View Post
        What skills exactly did Tyson have? He was good at bobbing and weaving but carried power which he needed to be up close to land. Has he faced anyone with the right hand of Wilder? No. Wilder is almost a foot taller and almost 10 inches longer. How does he get to him exactly? I have watched a lot of Tyson fights - he won by intimidation. More hype than substance.
        What skills did Tyson have? Are you being serious?

He didn't windmill his punches, for one.

Comment

Originally posted by Redgloveman View Post
          Even if that's the case it's not uncommon for fighter's perceived ability to be overhyped off the back of one or two good showings.
          Sure, but the previous poster said Wilder has "yet to fight anyone with a pulse."

When a guy is WBC heavyweight champion of the world and consensus #2 or #3 in the world in all the major independent world rankings, you don't get to rewrite history after Wilder beats him and claim he didn't have a pulse.

Comment

[QUOTE=WBC WBA IBF;18441253]You're rewriting history. The first time he fought Stiverne, Stiverne was considered one of the best fighters in the world was #2 or #3 in all of the most respected independent rankings.

Please find me some proof to back that quote up you really need to stop putting things out there without no proof.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
              Lennox Lewis finds it mind bobbling that the bum slayer Deontay Wilder who is yet to fight anyone a pulse thinks he can beat every heavyweight in history including prime Mike Tyson. Lewis is so flustrated that he's gone on twitter to put DeonWho in his place.
              Is this the same Lennox Lewis?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VnOmyyQwzw

"EVERY BOXER OUT THERE SHOULD BELIEVE IN THEMSELVES IN THAT WAY, THAT THEY ARE THE BEST EVER"

Comment

Tyson remains the youngest heavy weight champion in history, and I don't mean the bum Tyson Fury but the real champ, Iron Mike Tyson.

At 20 Birdlegs was still a journey man and learning to play basket ball. It is soooo ridiculous Birdlegs thinks he would beat prime Tyson.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                  Laughing doesn't change the facts. Stiverne was #2 or #3 in all of the major independent rankings.

Hahaha, Stiverne the bum...nice try. I wonder where folks like you get info like this...you pull this outta ya behind?

Comment

What a bum. Tyson would have destroyed that stick man in the first round.

Comment

• Sounds to me like he's mad because Mike don't like him that much lol also Mike was calling Lomachenko the current p4p king

Comment

Working...
                      X