Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lennox Lewis Checks Wilder For Saying He'd Destroy Mike Tyson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
    He was ranked #1 or 2 because the HW division is dog ****. Stop using numbers trying to prop him up hes a fat gatekeeper. And he beat a fat gatekeeper for the title.
    There are 7 billion people on the planet. He was #2 in the world and held the most prestigious championship. You're being a hater, plain and simple. Make any excuse you want, but Deontay Wilder has beaten a top fighter. One top fighter. Obviously he needs to beat more to reach his potential, but the hate and double standard on this site is still ridiculous and needs to be exposed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      You already went back on your stance by saying "only most" of the guys now would beat guys from back in the day.

This ain't running or swimming where you are against a clock as much as against an opponent.
      Well of coarse not all of them I never said all of them. Some are just paper champs. Winning a belt defending it makes you not a paper champ. These guys would beat the past. Some just win interm belts and lose right away. Those guys don't have the Killer Instinct to keep up with the past.

Comment

• [QUOTE=yoshik;18442814]
        Originally posted by ashadam View Post
        Hey! Wilder is the worst HW champion this country has seen in decades.
        Worse than Charles Martin? Worse than Shannon Briggs? Worse than John Ruiz? Worse than Chris Byrd? You're talking out of your ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bonduu View Post
          Hahaha, Stiverne the bum...nice try. I wonder where folks like you get info like this...you pull this outta ya behind?
          http://web.archive.org/web/201501090...gs/heavyweight

1. Alexander Povetkin
          2. Bermane Stiverne
          3. Tyson Fury

http://web.archive.org/web/201501150...ision-rankings

1. Wladimir Klitschko
          2. Bermane Stiverne

http://www.tbrb.org/2015/10/10/13-january-2015/

1. Alexander Povetkin
          2. Tyson Fury
          3. Bermane Stiverne

I assume you'll be apologizing to me now?

Comment

• Originally posted by NickyB View Post
            Well of coarse not all of them I never said all of them.
            I'm talking about the #1 guy in a division at any given time which is what I thought you were talking about.

What the fook you talking about then?

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              I'm talking about the #1 guy in a division at any given time which is what I thought you were talking about.

What the fook you talking about then?
              Some rank number one don't deserve to be there. The Proven number ones that defend themselves time and time again yes.

Comment

• Originally posted by NickyB View Post
                Some rank number one don't deserve to be there. The Proven number ones that defend themselves time and time again yes.
                LOL so you're measuring other dudes ****s in present time too to measure other dudes ****s historically as well?

Okkkkkkkkay then. Whatever man. Like I said if you are with that fair play to you. I disagree. You disagree with me. And neither of us can prove we are right as I've stated over & over. Its all subjective bs that we could speak on til the end of time if we wanted to. There is no legit right answer. There is no 2 + 2 = 4 to this type of sh^t like it or not.

Comment

• Iron mike in his prime would be Wilder and Joshua on the same night. Mike Tyson is a completely different animal, not only is he tougher, meaner, more powerful in the punch department and possesses a better chin he would eat your children.

Comment

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                    You're rewriting history. The first time he fought Stiverne, Stiverne was considered one of the best fighters in the world was #2 or #3 in all of the most respected independent rankings.

If you're lying about that, what else are you lying about?
                    ahhh lol......what?

Comment

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                      There are 7 billion people on the planet. He was #2 in the world and held the most prestigious championship. You're being a hater, plain and simple. Make any excuse you want, but Deontay Wilder has beaten a top fighter. One top fighter. Obviously he needs to beat more to reach his potential, but the hate and double standard on this site is still ridiculous and needs to be exposed.
                      No im not being a hater. Stiverne isnt that good . Just because he was high in the rankings doesnt mean he was the HW division has been terrible for years. Its not like he was ranked #1 in a competitive division with nothing but elite fighters.

The HW division is a ****show other than like 3 fighters. You desperately want to believe wilder beat an elite opponent so you keep propping up stiverne saying " he was ranked #1 doe, he solid doe"

Also lol @ "he held a prestigious title". Just because he held vitalis vacated WBC belt doesnt mean anything.

Comment

Working...
                      X