Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd was terrified of Margo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its well known gayweather jr ducked margarito. milk dud head wanted no part the tijuana tornado.

Comment

Here we go with this Margario **** again...lol

Comment

Originally posted by larry$ View Post
        Here we go with this Margario **** again...lol
        Do you notice that the only people making Mayweather threads now are Mayweather haters?

This dude been retired and still has them triggered

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          Do you notice that the only people making Mayweather threads now are Mayweather haters?

This dude been retired and still has them triggered
          And its the same threads over and over again

Comment

Originally posted by larry$ View Post
            And its the same threads over and over again
            didnt you make a thread about floyd a few weeks ago? i didnt know you a mayweather hater now?

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
              Margo would have hit air all night
              This is a perfect example of some one who has no idea about boxing.. Margo is not a boxer , he’s a brawler.. he is gonna Fight in a phone booth with Floyd..all he might hit is gloves and arms by he is not gonna hit air

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                didnt you make a thread about floyd a few weeks ago? i didnt know you a mayweather hater now?
                If I remember correctly, wasn't that in response to the Floyd Hater threads?

Comment

Ppl like Castillo , cotto, chino and margarito gives Floyd toughest fights

Comment

Originally posted by kdd View Post
                    This is a perfect example of some one who has no idea about boxing.. Margo is not a boxer , he’s a brawler.. he is gonna Fight in a phone booth with Floyd..all he might hit is gloves and arms by he is not gonna hit air
                    But think about it this way. Lemieux is a brawler, right?

Remember Billy Joe clowning him for hitting air? I don't think dude meant that his gloves would literally never touch anything.

Comment

Originally posted by kdd View Post
                      Ppl like Castillo , cotto, chino and margarito gives Floyd toughest fights
                      Margs is slower than all of these dudes. Plus Floyd stood in there a lot in these fights. In the rematches he moved a lot more. So it might depend on how he chooses to fight as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X