No announcement yet.

Floyd was terrified of Margo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
    You bring nothing but emotional opinions I bring FACTS!

MORE FACTS:
    Him fighting Zab Judah was considered the "Cherry Pick" Actually because he was coming off of a lose Pay Attention starting at around 1:00 :

Oh and by the way more FACTS, 2007-2009 Actually it was Paul Williams who was considered "Most Feared At The Time"
    https://www.boxing247.com/weblog/archives/117031

https://lasvegassun.com/news/2009/ma...often-avoided/

http://www.boxingscene.com/paul-will...-feared--17166

I can keep going but WHY it is no point. Only one that is playing dumb is you or maybe you just don't know which makes you "IGNORANT" respectfully
    You beat me to it with the video. Nobody was asking for the margarito fight. They were calling Floyd a duck for fighting Judah and not baldomir. Funny how people try and change history

Comment

• Floyd was scared because in a street fight marg fuucks his world up.

Floyd was probably like “man this gangsta looking murha****er is gonna run up on me right now”.

In a rings Floyd prances around like a fairy and takes a ud but at that moment Floyd really was scared cuz he thought Margo was gonna whoop him in a street fight

Comment

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
        Floyd was scared because in a street fight marg fuucks his world up.

Floyd was probably like “man this gangsta looking murha****er is gonna run up on me right now”.

In a rings Floyd prances around like a fairy and takes a ud but at that moment Floyd really was scared cuz he thought Margo was gonna whoop him in a street fight
        You seen how many huge ass bodyguards Floyd rolls with. They would stomp Margs out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
          You seen how many huge ass bodyguards Floyd rolls with. They would stomp Margs out.
          Now that would be some ***** ass ***** if a boxer made his bodyguards fight his battles against another boxer, that would just further prove Floyd was scared ****less of marg in the streets

Comment

Now that would be some ***** ass ***** if a boxer made his bodyguards fight his battles against another boxer, that would just further prove Floyd was scared ****less of marg in the streets
            Since when does a street fight have rules?

If you want an orderly fight with rules and regulations then they would have to be in a ring.

Comment

Floyd was scared because in a street fight marg fuucks his world up.

I don't know why we are even debating this.

Floyd told everyone his excuse for ducking.

He said he wasn't interested in fighting the best, it is about making smart moves to move him up a level (The Money tree)

Why take a fight where you will lose when you can cherry picks to keep your record in tact market that and make as much money as possible.

You can tell Haymon came from the music industry, all about the promotion and image, the music and what you do in the ring is secondary.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                Since when does a street fight have rules?

If you want an orderly fight with rules and regulations then they would have to be in a ring.
                No but it’s about being a real a man one on one not a ***** ass muthafuucker who just looks to jump someone.

But look marg could play that game too he would have just came back with his cartel buddies and cut all them fat ass obese security guards up, see he can go that route too.

If Floyd would have done that he would have came off like a bigger puussy plain n simple.
                Last edited by kidbazooka; 01-21-2018, 09:27 PM.

Comment

• gayweather jr is a pussy.

Comment

Working...
                  X