Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trainer: Spence is Hardest Puncher I've Seen - Breaks Faces, Ribs!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
    ABSOLUTLY. Spence is successful because he's always the biggest guy in the ring. Spence is a middle weight and he shrinks down to 147 because he's a kid and his body can handle it...for now.

At 160 any of the top 5 middle weights Errol to sleep.
    WTF you have a crystal ball or something. Besides Errol at 147..let's keep the talks there. Same **** yall tried to do with Floyd. Dumb mfs lol

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
      But i will add that Thurman has shown some pretty amazing footwork in his last few fights (especially against Porter). So he might be able to go the distance with Spence. He would just need to reduce his punch output and stay on that bike. I could see that happening.
      Yeah I also see Spence and Thurman going 12 rounds if they fight. But I'm not one of those who says Spence will win. I think Thurman has a decent shot to defeat Spence. Would sure love to see that fight

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
        The real question is why would anyone want to fight Spence at all. Spence brings about a $1.50 to the table and six guys in the seats........there is no money fighting Spence and that's why nobody wants to fight him.

Next question
        Nah that's not why fighters don't want to fight him. They know he will tear mfs heads off. Garcia ***** is avoiding him and so is Thurman. Next question? N*gga how about you come up with a good answer first. LMAO!

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
          Okay now tell me what Canelo has done to make you think that he KOs Spence? Who is this elite fighter he KO'd to make you think that?

Charlo is scared of Andrade? Lol, what, is it opposite day today and I didn't know about it?

Andrade has been running scared for years!
          Andrade rather get stripped of his WBO title than fight Charlo.

Andrade rather lose his mandatory position (yes, he was Charlo's mandatory but ran scared so the WBC organised an eliminator for Lubin) than to fight Charlo.

Andrade rather lose a lucrative three fight deal with Showtime than fight Lara.

Andrade rather move up and fight unknown bum called Foxxy and lose his mandatory position than fight Lara.

Andrade turned down Derevychenko and rather stay inactive than fight Derevychenko.

Dude, you have really, and completely lost credibility after that statement.

Don't talk to me about boxing again if you think ANYONE is ducking Andrade and it aint the other way around.

You probably just sucked a name out your ass to try and discredit Charlo but you shot yourself in the foot with that one.

You don't know shieeet about boxing!
          That's a long list of incriminating evidence against Andrade LOL 😀

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
            I generally agree but in 12 months we could be having a different conversation on this matter b/c I don't think any of these ccurrent WWs will make it to the final bell against Spence (except Crawford) lol Canelo needs to outclass GGG convincingly imo. I need his quality wins to be more decisive. The only true decisive win he's had in years (against an elite guy, not those B class fighters) was Cotto and Cotto was past it, padding his record with a one legged Martinez and journeyman MWs.

The last time Canelo made me say "wow" was against Mosely. He showed he's gotten better and can outbox GGG. Needs to make that rematch a clear win. Based on his opponents he should be clear #1 p4p right now, but nearly all of his quality wins are subjective (except Cotto).
            Outbox GGG .. as in, eat jabs all night and land the occasional flashy swipe that bounces off Golovkin's chin without affecting him at all?

Comment

I like what I've seen of Spence at WW .. but nothing I've seen makes me think he could beat any of the top MWs.

He was losing to Brook until Kell ran out of gas due to his weight making issues .. and remember how Golovkin was able to steam-roller a none weight drained, 170+ version of Kell Brook.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                I like what I've seen of Spence at WW .. but nothing I've seen makes me think he could beat any of the top MWs.

He was losing to Brook until Kell ran out of gas due to his weight making issues .. and remember how Golovkin was able to steam-roller a none weight drained, 170+ version of Kell Brook.
                Yea people so quick to overlook that Brook fight. For the entire first half of the fight I was pretty sure Errol was getting ready to take his 1st L then he started breaking Brook down but Brook was obviously damaged goods because I think without the GGG fight prior and him worrying about his vision he probably toughs it out stays on his feet and would of either got the W or draw

Brook's eye problems completely changed the fight and probably made Spence look better than he actually was in the closing rounds just cause Brook started fighting way more cautious I thought he broke more mentally not so much physically

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
                  Yea people so quick to overlook that Brook fight. For the entire first half of the fight I was pretty sure Errol was getting ready to take his 1st L then he started breaking Brook down but Brook was obviously damaged goods because I think without the GGG fight prior and him worrying about his vision he probably toughs it out stays on his feet and would of either got the W or draw

Brook's eye problems completely changed the fight and probably made Spence look better than he actually was in the closing rounds just cause Brook started fighting way more cautious I thought he broke more mentally not so much physically
                  Yeah, Brook was told by his surgeon that he could have been blinded in the Golovkin fight. When you're boxing with a broken orbital bone, one punch can sever the optic nerve and it's lights out .. permanently.

Maybe Spence would have beaten pre-Golovkin Brook down the stretch .. and maybe he wouldn't. We'll never know.

Likewise, maybe Spence would carry his power and strength up to 160 .. and maybe he wouldn't. We'll have to wait and see what happens if he gives it a try.

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post

Brook was doing well but no way was he in control of the fight. They went back and forth with a lot of even exchanges. I think it was around the 7th or 8th round Spence started to separate himself and start breaking Brook down. How do you think his eye got hurt, did he trip and fall on the canvas? Brook did ok but he was soundly beaten by Spence and the stoppage was a result of that beating.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
                      Okay now tell me what Canelo has done to make you think that he KOs Spence? Who is this elite fighter he KO'd to make you think that?

Charlo is scared of Andrade? Lol, what, is it opposite day today and I didn't know about it?

Andrade has been running scared for years!
                      Andrade rather get stripped of his WBO title than fight Charlo.

Andrade rather lose his mandatory position (yes, he was Charlo's mandatory but ran scared so the WBC organised an eliminator for Lubin) than to fight Charlo.

Andrade rather lose a lucrative three fight deal with Showtime than fight Lara.

Andrade rather move up and fight unknown bum called Foxxy and lose his mandatory position than fight Lara.

Andrade turned down Derevychenko and rather stay inactive than fight Derevychenko.

Dude, you have really, and completely lost credibility after that statement.

Don't talk to me about boxing again if you think ANYONE is ducking Andrade and it aint the other way around.

You probably just sucked a name out your ass to try and discredit Charlo but you shot yourself in the foot with that one.

You don't know shieeet about boxing!
                      Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
                      That's a long list of incriminating evidence against Andrade LOL 😀
                      There is some vital evidence missing from that list.

After Peter Quillin vacated the WBO MW title, Andrade told the WBO he was moving up to 160 and wanted to fight for their vacant title. The WBO told him .. OK, you can fight Matt Korobov - who was unbeaten at that time - for it.

Andrade then changed his mind and decided he was staying at 154 after all.

Comment

Working...
                      X