Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trainer: Spence is Hardest Puncher I've Seen - Breaks Faces, Ribs!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
    Spence is Jermell Charlo's sparring partner, so I don't think the size of an opponent is an issue for him.

We saw Brook try to impose his size and strength on Spence, but Spence didn't get discouraged at all and just stuck to the game plan.

Heard he said he is willing to fight Canelo. I think Canelo has even less stamina than Brook. The best thing Canelo can do for himself is to try and get Spence out of there by the sixth round.

He'll the more skillful boxer, so I expect him to dominate the early rounds. But Spence has inhuman power and he never stops throwing punches, he is always in position to attack and retaliate when he is being attacked.

If you have stamina issues like Canelo and you wana fight someone like Spence, be sure to get him out of there nice and early, coz you won't survive the next 6 rounds. He's kill your body, he'll break your face with his stiff jab, and he'll make you overwork yourself and burn yourself out.

It would be a great fight tho whoever wins.
    WTF? I don't see anything that makes me think Spence stands in there with Canelo and doesn't get koed like Khan. Spence spars with Charlo...as if that means anything. Charlo is a bag, a self promoting mouth piece that beat a worn out Rosado and Jackson the world beater. Frankly, Charlo is terrified of Andrade, a guy I don't even think is that good. Don't be so quick to believe the hype.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
      He spars charlo who is levels above canelo so why not
      Canelo puts Charlos out cold in 5

Comment

I just love the way he broke down Brook, he was like a surgeon. I love fighters that invest in body shots but this guy has an art of placing his body shots nicely.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
          Be real now. Spence gets KTFO against any of the 160 pounders.
          ABSOLUTLY. Spence is successful because he's always the biggest guy in the ring. Spence is a middle weight and he shrinks down to 147 because he's a kid and his body can handle it...for now.

At 160 any of the top 5 middle weights Errol to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
            Lol...then who IS proven in the ww division....and why are these "top" fighters turning down fights with him?

If you've got to go find a fight to try to discredit a guy, then you should probably stick to amateur boxing. Who the hell is an undefeated amateur?

ETA: So you're on record saying he loses to Shawn Porter, correct?
            The real question is why would anyone want to fight Spence at all. Spence brings about a $1.50 to the table and six guys in the seats........there is no money fighting Spence and that's why nobody wants to fight him.

Next question

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
              Canelo puts Charlos out cold in 5
              That laughable charlo would put canelo out easy as well, both brothers skill set is much better than the gingers.
              Last edited by A.K; 01-19-2018, 04:19 AM.

Comment

Here’s the actual video interview BoxingScene wrote-up for this article:

https://youtu.be/50nwDX04pIo

I know because I’m the one who did the interview, lol. It was funny seeing my questions become a headline.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
                  WTF? I don't see anything that makes me think Spence stands in there with Canelo and doesn't get koed like Khan. Spence spars with Charlo...as if that means anything. Charlo is a bag, a self promoting mouth piece that beat a worn out Rosado and Jackson the world beater. Frankly, Charlo is terrified of Andrade, a guy I don't even think is that good. Don't be so quick to believe the hype.
                  Okay now tell me what Canelo has done to make you think that he KOs Spence? Who is this elite fighter he KO'd to make you think that?

Charlo is scared of Andrade? Lol, what, is it opposite day today and I didn't know about it?

Andrade has been running scared for years!
                  Andrade rather get stripped of his WBO title than fight Charlo.

Andrade rather lose his mandatory position (yes, he was Charlo's mandatory but ran scared so the WBC organised an eliminator for Lubin) than to fight Charlo.

Andrade rather lose a lucrative three fight deal with Showtime than fight Lara.

Andrade rather move up and fight unknown bum called Foxxy and lose his mandatory position than fight Lara.

Andrade turned down Derevychenko and rather stay inactive than fight Derevychenko.

Dude, you have really, and completely lost credibility after that statement.

Don't talk to me about boxing again if you think ANYONE is ducking Andrade and it aint the other way around.

You probably just sucked a name out your ass to try and discredit Charlo but you shot yourself in the foot with that one.

You don't know shieeet about boxing!

Comment

He made Floyd leave ring. Must punch hard then

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
                      Okay now tell me what Canelo has done to make you think that he KOs Spence? Who is this elite fighter he KO'd to make you think that?

Charlo is scared of Andrade? Lol, what, is it opposite day today and I didn't know about it?

Andrade has been running scared for years!
                      Andrade rather get stripped of his WBO title than fight Charlo.

Andrade rather lose his mandatory position (yes, he was Charlo's mandatory but ran scared so the WBC organised an eliminator for Lubin) than to fight Charlo.

Andrade rather lose a lucrative three fight deal with Showtime than fight Lara.

Andrade rather move up and fight unknown bum called Foxxy and lose his mandatory position than fight Lara.

Andrade turned down Derevychenko and rather stay inactive than fight Derevychenko.

Dude, you have really, and completely lost credibility after that statement.

Don't talk to me about boxing again if you think ANYONE is ducking Andrade and it aint the other way around.

You probably just sucked a name out your ass to try and discredit Charlo but you shot yourself in the foot with that one.

You don't know shieeet about boxing!
                      Anybody who hasn't caught on to Andrade's act is either related to him or DKSAB. Can't believe people still try to defend that fraud.

Comment

Working...
                      X