Kovalev
    Badou Jack
    Joshua
    Wilder
    Estrada
    Rungvisai
    Berchelt

There's more too. At 130 Broner would've whopped Davis
    Your list is ridiculous. I won't be addressing that. Goodbye.

Comment

Originally posted by larry$ View Post
      People fail to realize how many boxers never get above club level....Broner a failure????LMFAO!!!!HE MADE IT
      Next fighter of the decade doe....

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        I made a thread about this, that it seems to me like people are setting up Davis to fit the old stereotype of the uppity young man they want to see fail. Broner acted like trash and even I was rooting against him for a while because of his behavior. Fans always need villains. It's no surprise to see them plugging Davis into the Broner role.

That said, Davis knows what kind of scrutiny he's under so it's up to him to act accordingly. It ain't fair but it's the way it is.
        Best part is when Maxi made a thread to say May vs Pac were the fights of his generation "growing up." Maxi was probably 9 when he saw Nelo KTFO of Baldomir like a boss!!!! i mean...... Maxi was defending Baldomir on the forum when people were punking the former champ with those daughter rape charges...

And yes, Maxi made the thread about Broner 2.0, trying to steal my infamous "Black Nelo 2.0" on da hizzay!
        Last edited by Lester Tutor; 01-17-2018, 03:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
          Amen, my brother. He'll come under mine, too, soon. I'm looking closely at Spence too!
          Spence is a legit chocolate brownies slayer though

Comment

Working...
          X