No announcement yet.

This Davis-Broner Comparison...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    really you think so? didn't judah fade in every fight? why would it be any different if they fight ten times? once again giving judah fantasy credit and ignoring his flaws that are obvious and consistent. baldomir was a bum but he kept fighting all 12 rounds as we saw against forrest who beat the crap outta him for 12 straight rounds.
    Judah was clearly lookin ahead and all it takes is to look at career and see who is better fighter.And its not blike Baldy was no hunter type with a big punch.

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
      Judah was clearly lookin ahead and all it takes is to look at career and see who is better fighter.And its not blike Baldy was no hunter type with a big punch.
      you don't need a punch to beat judah. just look when they actually fought. you are making up some fantasy stuff. does floyd have a big punch? no, and judah faded cause of hte pressure. baldomir is always going to bring the pressure and judah will always fade so saying judah will win most of the time doesnt make much sense. judah maybe a better fighter overall but head to head its a bad match up. you got a guy who never stops and a guy who stops after 4 rounds. there are 12 rounds in a fight so advantage 12 round fighter

Comment

you don't need a punch to beat judah. just look when they actually fought. you are making up some fantasy stuff. does floyd have a big punch? no, and judah faded cause of hte pressure. baldomir is always going to bring the pressure and judah will always fade so saying judah will win most of the time doesnt make much sense. judah maybe a better fighter overall but head to head its a bad match up. you got a guy who never stops and a guy who stops after 4 rounds. there are 12 rounds in a fight so advantage 12 round fighter
        Yea real point was Judah better fighter and yes I still see him getting enough of a lead to win most of timre vs Baldy.And as far as Floyd you get tried when you miss and Floyd walks down a lot of his opp and jab to body hurts a lot of fighters and wears them down.So not really a good example there.But I already said 2-3 times don't wish to talk about that fight anymore.

Comment

David Diaz? Lol..

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
            Yea real point was Judah better fighter and yes I still see him getting enough of a lead to win most of timre vs Baldy.And as far as Floyd you get tried when you miss and Floyd walks down a lot of his opp and jab to body hurts a lot of fighters and wears them down.So not really a good example there.But I already said 2-3 times don't wish to talk about that fight anymore.
            so because of floyds jab to the body judah was a 4 round fighter in almost all his fights? too much credit being given there. floyd himself said that judah always faded. thats just how judah fights. zab didnt get tired because he missed...he stopped throwing punches just like in his other fights. jab to the body lol. why did judah fade against maliganggi? jab to the body there too?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
              Of course, there are other American champions, some my favorites. The spotlight is more on these two.

Not many are craving who Charlo or let's say Hurd is fighting next, although they are champions. It's just not the same. These guys are on the American spotlight, like it or not. I was just saying he's top 10 one of the best fighters in the world. Not P4P.

Which 9 fighters are better than him?
              Loma
              Mikey
              Crawford
              Spence
              Thurman
              Danny Garcia
              Canelo
              GGG
              Kovalev
              Badou Jack
              Joshua
              Wilder
              Estrada
              Rungvisai
              Berchelt

There's more too. At 130 Broner would've whopped Davis

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                I meant his skills. Is he all hype?

I think Davis is already top 10 one of the best fighters right now. I don't think many reasonable fans would disagree with that?

Him and Spence currently are the best two American fighters. I don't count Wilder. Talking about skills and natural talent.
                lay off the drugs kid. mikey crawford and thurman are american and they are better than those two. they a better resume

Comment

they were both protected. floyd already admitted he was protecting him and davis was just on the undercard of floyd's ppv so obviously they are trying to hype him. is it working? im not so sure since he has never headlined so we cant really tell but time will tell. remember broner wasnt taking on all these stiff challengers. demarco was a solid win but besides that its uhhhhh bad. even the maidana fight was seen as a soft-ish touch. glass chinned khan had survived maidana and alexander recently destroyed him so they made the match and it backfired.
                  So. who should he fight, assuming he fights at 135 next? Why you ignore my boxing questions?

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
                    lay off the drugs kid. mikey crawford and thurman are american and they are better than those two. they a better resume
                    Mikey and Thurman are good and all, but most fans talk more about Spence, as if Thurman doesn't exist.

If Davis fought Mikey today at 135, Mikey will be the B+ side, with some concessions. I wanna see that fight after Davis is acclimatized to the division, even later at 140, Davis's ceiling. No rush again.

Many fun fights ahead!

Comment

so because of floyds jab to the body judah was a 4 round fighter in almost all his fights? too much credit being given there. floyd himself said that judah always faded. thats just how judah fights. zab didnt get tired because he missed...he stopped throwing punches just like in his other fights. jab to the body lol. why did judah fade against maliganggi? jab to the body there too?
                      Yea already said it Zab beats Baldy most times and said why and also said I don't WANNA TALK about this fight any more

Comment

Working...
                      X