Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What "evidence" is there Mayweather is on roids?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    i just did you ******!! i said lance was also doing the testing but guess what?
    How is that answering the question?

Who's more likely cheating. The guy doing the testing or the guy refusing the testing?

Answer it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      Pacquiao agreed to terms HE KNEW were no longer on the table. That's like me going in to a store and demanding they sell me an item for the same price they had it in the black Friday Sale. ******
      ******!! pac is agreeing to what floyd demanded! so why would that not be good enough??? you need to think this one over LOL!!! its not like manny agree to floyd's old term and then issue a new one for floyd to agree on. LOL!!! he's basically bending for floyd, but this is not good enough? wtf?? LOL!!!

Comment

How is that answering the question?

Who's more likely cheating. The guy doing the testing or the guy refusing the testing?

Answer it.
        i just explain to you that lance a well respected guy was also doing testing but it turns out he was dirty all along. so just because someone does testing it doesnt mean they're clean. so your question has no answer to it because anyone can be jucing while getting tested as proven with lance!!

Comment

******!! pac is agreeing to what floyd demanded! so why would that not be good enough??? you need to think this one over LOL!!! its not like manny agree to floyd's old term and then issue a new one for floyd to agree on. LOL!!! he's basically bending for floyd, but this is not good enough? wtf?? LOL!!!
          No Floyd demanded no cut offs if Pacquiao didn't accept the 14 day cut when it was offered.

Pacquiao didn't accept the 14 day cut off when it was offered.

That means Mayweathers demands were no cut off. Pacquiao knew this when saying he'd do 14 days.

Pacquiao just trying to save face while ducking the fight and testing.

Comment

He didn't take it off the table. It was no longer on the table. What's so hard to understand about that?

It's the same damn thing. Wanting an offer that's no longer there.
            so floyd wasnt really trying hard to make the fight then!!!

like i said, if we were suppose to fight 3 years ago but you walked out over money issue then 3 years later came back and said you'll take less to make the fight. guess what? i'll agree to it!! why the **** would i decline and make a new demand?

Comment

No Floyd demanded no cut offs if Pacquiao didn't accept the 14 day cut when it was offered.

Pacquiao didn't accept the 14 day cut off when it was offered.

That means Mayweathers demands were no cut off. Pacquiao knew this when saying he'd do 14 days.

Pacquiao just trying to save face while ducking the fight and testing.
              so floyd wasnt really trying hard to make the fight like you claim he was then!!!!

Comment

i just explain to you that lance a well respected guy was also doing testing but it turns out he was dirty all along. so just because someone does testing it doesnt mean they're clean. so your question has no answer to it because anyone can be jucing while getting tested as proven with lance!!
                That's not answering the question. WHO IS MORE LIKELY TO BE CHEATING?

DUCK DUCK DUCK QUACK QUACK QUACK

Comment

That's not answering the question. WHO IS MORE LIKELY TO BE CHEATING?

DUCK DUCK DUCK QUACK QUACK QUACK
                  floyd as in the case with lance. but your not gonna like my answer so why bother asking??? LOL!!!

Comment

so floyd wasnt really trying hard to make the fight then!!!

like i said, if we were suppose to fight 3 years ago but you walked out over money issue then 3 years later came back and said you'll take less to make the fight. guess what? i'll agree to it!! why the **** would i decline and make a new demand?
                    duck duck duck

Comment

so floyd wasnt really trying hard to make the fight like you claim he was then!!!!
                      PAcquiao wasn't. Why agree to something that HE KNEW WAS NO LONGER THERE?

Comment

Working...
                      X