Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What "evidence" is there Mayweather is on roids?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    but i thought you said you dont have anything against manny, its his fans that you dont like so when you talk bad about manny, its really for his fans??? coming out the closet now i see?
    HUh. I've made it clear the 5 fighters I dislike the most are Ray Leonard, ODH, Manny, Wlad and Vitali.

As for Manny's fans-some are ok. Others just can't get over the loss. Frankly, its been long enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      Guess what? Lance got caught.

Pacquiao can't get caught because he didn't do it.

Even a 4 year old could work out that a fighter refusing testing is more likely cheating.
      are you that slow??? lol

im telling you that just because a guy submit to testing it doesnt mean he's 100% clean as with the case with lance!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        HUh. I've made it clear the 5 fighters I dislike the most are Ray Leonard, ODH, Manny, Wlad and Vitali.

As for Manny's fans-some are ok. Others just can't get over the loss. Frankly, its been long enough.
        no. you used to say you dont have anything against manny but its his fans that you dislike. dont make me pull up old post from you.

we've had this conversation before in the past where i call you out on it. i told you if you dont like manny then just come out and say it instead of sneak dissing him every chance you get. you said you have nothing against manny.

Comment

are you that slow??? lol

im telling you that just because a guy submit to testing it doesnt mean he's 100% clean as with the case with lance!!
          No it's you that's slow. You're bringing up someone that got caught as an example.

If Lance like Pacquiao didn't do the testing would he have ever been caught? Slow man.

Comment

Hauser and USADA

Hauser's Mayweather IV article: https://www.sbnation.com/longform/20...ng-trust-usada

USADA's response to Hauser's article: https://www.usada.org/wp-content/upl...Tom-Hauser.pdf

Hauser's response to USADA: http://www.boxingscene.com/thomas-ha...tements--95924
            Last edited by Slicc; 01-16-2018, 04:21 PM.

Comment

To accept an offer that was no longer on the table? Sure is. To make a new offer? Nope.
              oh, so floyd never wanted the fight then.

to make a new offer. lmao!!!!!!!!!!! moving the goal post.

Comment

oh, so floyd never wanted the fight then.

to make a new offer. lmao!!!!!!!!!!! moving the goal post.
                How is it moving the goalposts?

When someone says accept the offer or that offer won't be there in future?

Damn you call other people slow though.

Comment

No it's you that's slow. You're bringing up someone that got caught as an example.

If Lance like Pacquiao didn't do the testing would he have ever been caught? Slow man.
                  no, here's your post.

you're implying that pac fans is accusing floyd of cheating when floyd is the one doing random testing, yet they claim pac is clean when pac is the one refusing.

so i responded by saying that lance was also doing testing but he was actually dirty all along!! why did i even have to explain this to you?? its common round here doe with your kind!

The guy that does random testing was cheating.
                  The guy that refused it wasn't.

Pac Turd logic.

Comment

How is it moving the goalposts?

When someone says accept the offer or that offer won't be there in future?

Damn you call other people slow though.
                    why would you change you tune if you really wanted to make the fight????? lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its not like manny agree to floyd's old term and then makes a new one!! LOL!!! manny is bending and is saying i agree to your old terms. so why is this not good enough since you said floyd really tried to make the fight?

Comment

no, here's your post.

you're implying that pac fans is accusing floyd of cheating when floyd is the one doing random testing, yet they claim pac is clean when pac is the one refusing.

so i responded by saying that lance was also doing testing but he was actually dirty all along!! why did i even have to explain this to you?? its common round here doe with your kind!
                      Lance got caught though.

Would Lance have got caught if like Pacquiao he didn't do the testing?

It's pretty simple ******. Common sense is the guy refusing testing is more likely cheating than the guy doing testing. Do you have common sense Pac Turd?

Comment

Working...
                      X