Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What "evidence" is there Mayweather is on roids?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    You always blame Bob Arum for Pacquiao ducking. That's what Arum/Pacquiao wanted you to do. That's what promoters are supposed to do. A gullible fool you are.
    i dont blame arum. its you.

arum didnt ask manny for random testing or no fight did he??

Comment

No it wasn't.

Who's more likely to be cheating? The guy doing drug testing or the guy who refused?
      and i just answered that!! lance also was the guy doing the drug testing and guess what??? lol

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
        so 6 months is too late?

but after marquez ktfo06 in 2012, floyd to manny: now is time to make the fight!
        Yes when he said there's be no cut off.

Mayweather was trying to make the fight before he went to jail. That was the beginning of 2012, but they said no over an outdoor arena and said they needed 7 months for a cut to heal. Pacquiao got KTFO at the end of 2012. Keep up.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          Manny made his choice. So then Floyd went on to other fights. Of course he was just showing Manny he was superior. He didn't need to do that IMO.

All this back and forth is silly. The harsh truth for anyone that hates Floyd or likes Manny is Floyd has always been better than Manny. there hasn't been a single nanosecond of Manny's life where they were even equal.
          exactly! you got nothing on what i asked.

if manny was only sayinng that to "save face" then floyd should have called his bluff then.

Comment

Mayweather was trying to make the fight before he went to jail. That was the beginning of 2012, but they said no over an outdoor arena and said they needed 7 months for a cut to heal. Pacquiao got KTFO at the end of 2012. Keep up.
            but i thought 6 months is too late??? lmao!!!!!

Comment

by offering a $40 mil flat fee to manny.

but i thought 6 months is too late?

Comment

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
                Bottom line *Floyd went on a vacation.

We get it, you don't like Manny, you'll go so much as to say he refused testing like no other yet you can't provide ONE link to show that he did.

Why would *Floyd get a benefit when he was caught red handed.

In the end, *Floyd humiliated himself with a performance that he couldn't even knock out a short yellow midget with one arm who was past prime and got told by his own dad "y u fightin scerd" and still has people like you sucking his semen even though he is a known steroid cheat.
                No, i don't like Manny. I think he is fake and I can't forgive him for refusing to test and provide fans with the fight we wanted to see-not just in 2010, but the other 2 times I listed as well. I always say he is a 1st ballot HOF'er and give him all the credit I can.

I am not providing a link because as I said this is all common knowledge.

Again with caught "red handed" LOL. if I recall he has never tested positive, same as Manny.

How did Floyd humiliate himself? He won, very easily, and by a wide margin. Who cares if he didn't get a KO win. That's like complaining Manny didn't get a KO win over JMM-it doesn't make the wins any less.

As for semen sucking-you've made like 4 floyd hate threads the last 2 weeks. its ok lil guy, he beat ODH, Canelo and Manny and that still seems to bother you. You love talking about Floyd.

If he cheated, and I'm sure he did at some point, he just copied what he saw Manny doing.

IMO Floyd is Barry Bonds and Manny is McGwire-Floyd was a HOF with and without the juice, Manny only with.

Comment

and i just answered that!! lance also was the guy doing the drug testing and guess what??? lol
                  Guess what? Lance got caught.

Pacquiao can't get caught because he didn't do it.

Even a 4 year old could work out that a fighter refusing testing is more likely cheating.

Comment

but i thought 6 months is too late??? lmao!!!!!
                    To accept an offer that was no longer on the table? Sure is. To make a new offer? Nope.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      No, i don't like Manny. I think he is fake and I can't forgive him for refusing to test and provide fans with the fight we wanted to see-not just in 2010, but the other 2 times I listed as well. I always say he is a 1st ballot HOF'er and give him all the credit I can.

I am not providing a link because as I said this is all common knowledge.

Again with caught "red handed" LOL. if I recall he has never tested positive, same as Manny.

How did Floyd humiliate himself? He won, very easily, and by a wide margin. Who cares if he didn't get a KO win. That's like complaining Manny didn't get a KO win over JMM-it doesn't make the wins any less.

As for semen sucking-you've made like 4 floyd hate threads the last 2 weeks. its ok lil guy, he beat ODH, Canelo and Manny and that still seems to bother you.

If he cheated, and I'm sure he did at some point, he just copied what he saw Manny doing.

IMO Floyd is Barry Bonds and Manny is McGwire-Floyd was a HOF with and without the juice, Manny only with.

but i thought you said you dont have anything against manny, its his fans that you dont like so when you talk bad about manny, its really for his fans??? coming out the closet now i see?

Comment

Working...
                      X