Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What "evidence" is there Mayweather is on roids?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    How is it moving the goalposts?

When someone says accept the offer or that offer won't be there in future?

Damn you call other people slow though.
    if we were suppose to fight 3 years ago but you walked out over money issue. 3 years later you agree to take less to make the fight. and i said no that's not good enough and i issue a new demand. are you gonna say im being fair here then? asks yourself that boi!!

Comment

Lance got caught though.

Would Lance have got caught if like Pacquiao he didn't do the testing?

It's pretty simple ******. Common sense is the guy refusing testing is more likely cheating than the guy doing testing. Do you have common sense Pac Turd?
      LOL!!

look at how you came back around and change your tune after i exposed you .. again! lol

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
        no, here's your post.

you're implying that pac fans is accusing floyd of cheating when floyd is the one doing random testing, yet they claim pac is clean when pac is the one refusing.

so i responded by saying that lance was also doing testing but he was actually dirty all along!! why did i even have to explain this to you?? its common round here doe with your kind!
        The guy that does random testing was cheating.
        The guy that refused it wasn't.

Pac Turd logic.

Comment

why would you change you tune if you really wanted to make the fight????? lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its not like manny agree to floyd's old term and then makes a new one!! LOL!!! manny is bending and is saying i agree to your old terms. so why is this not good enough since you said floyd really tried to make the fight?
          Pacquiao agreed to terms HE KNEW were no longer on the table. That's like me going in to a store and demanding they sell me an item for the same price they had it in the black Friday Sale. ******

Comment

Pacquaio was obvious....and Floyd just as shady..

Comment

LOL!!

look at how you came back around and change your tune after i exposed you .. again! lol
              Exposed?

All you are exposing is how ******ed you are.

I'll ask again.

Who's more likely cheating. The guy doing drug testing or the guy refusing to do drug testing?

Will you answer? I think not.

Comment

Pacquiao agreed to terms HE KNEW were no longer on the table. That's like me going in to a store and demanding they sell me an item for the same price they had it in the black Friday Sale. ******
                but why take it off the table if floyd really wanted to make the fight like you claim???? it wasnt about the money. it was the cut off. so why would manny agreeing to floyd's offer of the cut off not good enough just because the negotiation for that is over????

dont compare an individual to a store you ******! lmao!!!!

Comment

Exposed?

All you are exposing is how ******ed you are.

I'll ask again.

Who's more likely cheating. The guy doing drug testing or the guy refusing to do drug testing?

Will you answer? I think not.
                  i just did you ******!! i said lance was also doing the testing but guess what?

Comment

if we were suppose to fight 3 years ago but you walked out over money issue. 3 years later you agree to take less to make the fight. and i said no that's not good enough and i issue a new demand. are you gonna say im being fair here then? asks yourself that boi!!

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                      but why take it off the table if floyd really wanted to make the fight like you claim???? it wasnt about the money. it was the cut off. so why would manny agreeing to floyd's offer of the cut off not good enough just because the negotiation for that is over????

dont compare an individual to a store you ******! lmao!!!!
                      He didn't take it off the table. It was no longer on the table. What's so hard to understand about that?

It's the same damn thing. Wanting an offer that's no longer there.

Comment

Working...
                      X