Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Parker Regrets Making Steroid Comments About Anthony Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    People should stop flattering josh by saying he's got a lovely body.
    PAC was on PEDs as he was koing everyone.
    But holyfield was built as well. Not first boxer with muscles
    What do you think about post-prison Tyson?

Comment

Holyfield was almost certainly a drug cheat.

Comment

Originally posted by scarybodyshot View Post
        Apart from Wilder fans does anyone suspect AJ of peds?
        I'm a fan of both fighters, Do I think AJ is on PEDs? he could be. Guy is jacked, he doesn't have a boxers body, he has a bodybuilders body, and that hurt him in the Klitchko fight where he gassed in the later rounds (hell, he came out firing in the fifth round, knocked Wlad down, then was so gassed he almost gave the round back to Wlad) So regardless, I think he needs to lose some of the muscle he has put on.

So he could be on PED's, or he could just have fantastic genetics. Until he pisses dirty, i won't say for certain. You can't judge based on body type. Who the hell would have assumed Povetkin's soft body was roided up?

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
          What do you think about post-prison Tyson?
          Bodywise he didn't look much bigger than when he went in. He just looked like a guy who did a hard bid, and was in the gym, not someone who put on a freakish amount of mass.

Originally posted by keith_head View Post
          Holyfield was almost certainly a drug cheat.
          I think Evander is all but confirmed to be a drug cheat at this point. It's just another strike towards him in my books, as I always hated Holyfield (a boxer that talented does not need to be so ****ing dirty, and I refuse to believe that all of those headbutts and low blows were accidental)

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
            should have called him the "king of pounded yam",I mean look at Joshua's gut at his midsection
            lool! every older man in my fam sporting that pounded yam belly.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary_canary View Post
              Don't really think he said anything wrong, really he just said it was possible... and it's "possible" that anyone is on steroids
              What he said was wrong else why apologize? Parker just painted boxing as a roided sport where champs such as Wlad was probably cheating, he also put into question the tests done by testing bodies, his statement is open to law suits, of you have any friend who is a lawyer, his view would be much appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                Bodywise he didn't look much bigger than when he went in. He just looked like a guy who did a hard bid, and was in the gym, not someone who put on a freakish amount of mass.

I think Evander is all but confirmed to be a drug cheat at this point. It's just another strike towards him in my books, as I always hated Holyfield (a boxer that talented does not need to be so ****ing dirty, and I refuse to believe that all of those headbutts and low blows were accidental)
                Well said. As much as I have always admired him, I do suspect that Tyson MIGHT have taken something after his prison stint, but I would not bet my house on it.

In regard to Holyfield, I do not hate him but sure enough the way he was sanctified after the Bite Fight was disgusting, as if headbutting and breaking the skin around orbital bones were less of a "crime" than biting a piece of ear. Holyfield was definitely smarter in that circumstance, working Tyson's head with headbutts, holding him whenever he came in, etc. Tyson's bite was obviously more blatant and spectacular, but the essence is the same. It was not Tyson who began fouling.

"Evan Fields". Enough said.
                Last edited by Tatabanya; 01-16-2018, 07:14 AM.

Comment

Heh, somebody told him to be quiet on the issue for sure

Comment

the "real" AJ who tweeted about bad stuffs should deal with parker behaviour lol

Comment

Originally posted by Pound4PoundStud View Post
                      It's very wise of them to try and clean these statements up as Anthony Joshua could EASILY sue them for libel and defamation of character since Anthony Joshua has never failed a drug test.
                      Originally posted by scarybodyshot View Post
                      Apart from Wilder fans does anyone suspect AJ of peds?
                      Originally posted by Holler View Post
                      Sounds like m'learned friends have had a word in his ear.
                      Originally posted by Bonduu View Post
                      Calling a champ and former world champ Wlad a cheat is massive points against the sport we love. Boxing loses its respect when such statement like that is uttered, it rubs off on fans in a negative way, that might be one of the reasons he was arm twisted to apologize or threat from Wlad's or An lawyers to sue!
                      Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                      Did you forget that Alexander was positive for a banned substance?? You can't sue someone for defamation of character for being called a cheat when you really was caught cheating. Think about it....
                      I know you really aren't that stupid!
                      That's why Wilder called him a cheat cause it had already been proven that Alexander was a cheat.
                      I wanna see Wilder call Joshua a cheater and a steroid user... We both know that's not gonna happen.
                      Originally posted by OgTripleOg View Post
                      parker a dumb mofo for directly saying AJuice using PEDS, take some lessons from the Bomber. He never directly accused AJuice of PEDS he just said that he's JUICING and that could mean anything. But Parker said straight up AJuice is on PEDS hahaha.. not a smart guy and he'll prob be gettin served up a lawsuit some time soon lol.
                      Originally posted by Little Mac 91 View Post
                      But who would do that over pre-match build up comments anyway? He would lose face completely and damage both his own brand and boxing as a whole no one would respect him anymore.
                      Dillian Whyte accused AJ of using steroids and he didn't get sued.

Comment

Working...
                      X