Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Parker Regrets Making Steroid Comments About Anthony Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

P*ssy move, if he believes Joshua is on steroids then so be it. His opinion probably remains it's just corporate telling him that accusing josh of steroids is bad for business.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Jhonny my chihuahua never apologizes for ****..

Let's see if Parker can pull it off. AJ in my opinion is beatable.
      Originally posted by Boxing42 View Post
      P*ssy move, if he believes Joshua is on steroids then so be it. His opinion probably remains it's just corporate telling him that accusing josh of steroids is bad for business.
      Thats what I'm talking about, and didnt A.J call him the 'King of Pies' first? Parker needs to lose all respect for Joshua asap before he gets slept.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        Deontay will call A.J a steroid cheat to his face and wont apologize for ****! you soft Parker! that's why you headed over to the UK! you a b*tch!
        Much respect to Joshua who gave much respect to team Parker on his Instagram. Talking smack to sell tickets isn't Joshua's style, respect that in him and it isn't even Parker's style to talk smack! This is Parkers biggest fight and biggest pay day, maybe he is trying to sell the fight in his own way.

And for your ignorant tough talks, throwing accusations like a little girl does not make you tough, it takes a man to apologize so little girls such as yourself can't understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonduu View Post
          Much respect to Joshua who gave much respect to team Parker on his Instagram. Talking smack to sell tickets isn't Joshua's style, respect that in him and it isn't even Parker's style to talk smack! This is Parkers biggest fight and biggest pay day, maybe he is trying to sell the fight in his own way.

And for your ignorant tough talks, throwing accusations like a little girl does not make you tough, it takes a man to apologize so little girls such as yourself can't understand.
          You offended me, lead by example APOLOGIZE...I'm waiting BIOTCH!

Comment

Originally posted by Bonduu View Post

damn...word!

Comment

Realizing unlike Wilder fans and arm chair nutritionists that unless you have evidence of your claim you just come off looking like a dumb ass.

Comment

Thats what I'm talking about, and didnt A.J call him the 'King of Pies' first? Parker needs to lose all respect for Joshua asap before he gets slept.
                Gotta have that killer mindset, or don't show up.

Peace brother.

Comment

Comment

Calling a champ and former world champ Wlad a cheat is massive points against the sport we love. Boxing loses its respect when such statement like that is uttered, it rubs off on fans in a negative way, that might be one of the reasons he was arm twisted to apologize or threat from Wlad's or An lawyers to sue!

Comment

Don't really think he said anything wrong, really he just said it was possible... and it's "possible" that anyone is on steroids

Comment

Working...
                      X