Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What "evidence" is there Pacquaio is on roids?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...drugs/1729725/

Seems as they ask for the test and they were carried out by the authorities

So lets get back to Floyd?

Why did he take this banned IV?

if you're asking him to be objective you're wasting your time. it kills him that i'm a floyd maywetaher fan and completely objective, and that i know it was suspicious that floyd was caught with an IV for dehydration when he claims to cut no weight.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      VADA testing, not the testing he always beat. He refused USADA once and VADA once.

why else would he other than he was using?
      And Floyd refused NSAC and VADA numerous times

How do you think the samples get checked?

Comment

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...drugs/1729725/

Seems as they ask for the test and they were carried out by the authorities

So lets get back to Floyd?

Why did he take this banned IV?
        why did he refuse VADA testing for the 4th JMM fight?

Comment

And Floyd refused NSAC and VADA numerous times

How do you think the samples get checked?
          Yawn, he used USADA, you keep avoiding answering why Manny refused USADA once and VADA once.

Why did he refuse VADA for the JMM fight? Nothing to do with Floyd.
          Last edited by The Big Dunn; 01-16-2018, 12:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
            what do you do if you're clean, tearing through fighters, and lose to a bigger, better fighter? you understand what people who accuse you of PED use because you won't take an extra drug test at floyd mayweather's request are goign to say, right/

and how about your management and promotional team? are they going to allow you to take extra tests and fold to additional demands, jeopardizing their asset? do you understand that manny could be clean all along, lose, and stll ahve his value diminished because of the perception that he lost the first fight in which he had stricter drug testing?

don't act like you weren't a partisan shill for 5-7 years in the manny - floyd war, either. you're more than welcome to post anything regaridng my participation in that war.

you're also welcome to take a good look at a picture of the tickets i boguht to see floyd in 2013. i still have them. just some racist hater, doe
            Why did Manny refuse VADA for the 4th JMM fight?

Comment

if you're asking him to be objective you're wasting your time. it kills him that i'm a floyd maywetaher fan and completely objective, and that i know it was suspicious that floyd was caught with an IV for dehydration when he claims to cut no weight.
              I know, a complete contradiction.

You cannot claim to be dehydrated and then claim to walk around at fighting weight.

An obvious lie.

And after the weigh in, fighter consume fluids, but Floyd could not produce a sample when the doping control officer came knocking.

Claimed to be unwell and then to an IV that can mask PED use then gives the sample

Comment

I said nor implied anything of the sort. Telling that you would go there. Just like Larry-stuck in an old mindset.

All this back and forth proves nothing. it comes down to what benefit of the doubt you as a fan will give a fighter you like and a fighter you don't.

In Manny's case, posters like the TS that hate Floyd and Manny fans will give Manny the benefit of the doubt when, as we see in other threads, the mere fact that they may not be testing (see the responses about Ward when Jubei lied that he wasn't in VADA and Kov was, or see the responses when same was said about Canelo before the GGG fight) is a sign of guilt.

If you wan to give Manny the benefit of the doubt, fine with me.

dude you literally listed a bunch of white fighters and implied i'd be singing a different tune regarding their refusal to let floyd tell them which tests to take.

this is getting to be like talking to a nephew or niece
                i legit don't have time for you today

Comment

https://www.sbnation.com/2012/12/3/3...teroid-testing

Not surprisingly, Marquez strength and conditioning coach Memo Hernandez has said (via Boxing Scene) that they'd be suing for the accusation:

"The fact is, I'm going straight to the federal laws, and I talked to my lawyers yesterday and it is a fact that Freddie Roach will be sued for defamation. We are ready to proceed."

Another part of Roach's statements were that they offered to do additional drug testing for the fight but the Marquez camp turned it down.
                  It seems as Pacquiao's offered the VADA test Marquez's said no, and if they pushed it Memo threatened to sue for deformations.

Hope that clears that up for you.

Now back to Floyd's banned IV and him refusing tests by NSAC and VADA?

Comment

dude you literally listed a bunch of white fighters and implied i'd be singing a different tune regarding their refusal to let floyd tell them which tests to take.

this is getting to be like talking to a nephew or niece
                    i legit don't have time for you today
                    No I did not. I listed those who I thought would get the benefit of the doubt from NSB because of their popularity. Then I pointed out what happened in Canelo/GGG and Ward/Kov discussions.

You took it the wrong way because, as usual, you tie everything back to 7 years ago, even when that has nothing to do with anything. You do the same sh-t Larry does.

Then go away if you have no time.

Comment

he was probably on drugs . read the f#cking thread, loser i have several times said i'm suspicious of manny pacquiao taking drugs. in this thread, in other threads, to real life people outside of the internet. dude was with alex ariza, one of the sketchiest dudes in boxing, for years.
                      believe me, marquez was on drugs for pacquiao 4, too. he was covered in acne, ripped to shreds years after looking like a fat kid against floyd, and punching harder and with more sharpness in middle age than he'd ever punched just shut up and listen if you don't understand that.

and finally, regarding pacquiao 4 who f#cking cares? i mena really, in the context of this trhead and what i'm asking you, what are you doing other than stamping your feet like a kid? you're once again just deflecting and proving to the rest of us in the thread what we alraedy know, that you're a card carrying, flowboner having, partisan shill.

same **** you get up in arms over the pro trump, "geriatrics" in the lounge for. partisan shillery

Comment

Working...
                      X