Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What "evidence" is there Pacquaio is on roids?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    No member of the public was going to administer the PED tests that Manny refused. It was going to be administered by testing professionals.

Yes, you can request the police give a driver a breathylyzer. of course, they will give you one as well. This is why Manny refused when JMM suggested they both test.

He wasn't worried that JMM would test positive, he was worried he would.
    So if a member of the public got his own private team to carry out the breathylzer test it would be OK.

Did Floyd request NSAC to carry out the tests?

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
      So if a member of the public got his own private team to carry out the breathylzer test it would be OK.

Did Floyd request NSAC to carry out the tests?
      Stop deflecting back to Floyd. We've discussed that.

Why didn't he test when JMM suggested they both test?

Comment

Stop deflecting to Floyd. Tell me why he refused to test with JMM?

He used USADA for testing, so he didn't reject anything.

In the end, you can't escape it. No matter what flimsy justification you allow for not testing when Floyd asked, you have no justification for why he refused to test for the 4th JMM fight.
        http://www.espn.co.uk/boxing/story/_...tive-says-nsac

Both tested, both cleared.

Comment

Floyd did take Banned PEDs with that IV.

He got a retroactive TUE for it, claiming it was for a medical emergency.

I am unaware of any medical condition Floyd had that could only be treated by this banned IV.

The doping control officer was with Floyd trying to get a urine sample which Floyd could not fully supply until he had this IV which can mask PED use.

Mayweather has refused to explain this situation, nor has anyone else.

you're not telling me anything i don't know, guy. i think floyd was caught red handed.

the reason given for the IV was moderate dehydration. if you look at the research it's actually more effective for athletes and regular folks to drink fluids for moderate dehydration than it is for them to take an IV. they perform better and their bodies react better to oral hydration.

i think floyd was masking the use of testosterone, which i believe he used as he aged to allow him to train harder, recover without injury, and to have a better gas tank in his fights.

Comment

VADA testing, not the testing he always beat. He refused USADA once and VADA once.

why else would he other than he was using?

Comment

I'm not deflecting anything. 2 refusals to test. You decide if that is evidence or not. Whatever you decide is fine with me. I know that if this was any fighter other than Manny, ( I would also add Loma, GGG or Kov) 2 refusals to test would be considered evidence of PED use.

Some boxers get the benefit of the doubt more than others.

because i'm racist, right?

or my personal favorite; because i'm, "geriatric?"

Comment

Pacquiao's trainer said he wanted both camps to do a pre-fight drug screening to theoretically eliminate any su****ion.

"It would have been great for Manny's image because Mayweather had said he was on steroids,'' said Roach. "I said (to Pacquiao), 'You're clean, right? He said, 'Of course.' I said, 'Take the test.' He said OK. (Adviser) Mike Koncz agreed with it.''
                https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...drugs/1729725/

Seems as they ask for the test and they were carried out by the authorities

So lets get back to Floyd?

Why did he take this banned IV?

Comment

VADA testing, not the testing he always beat. He refused USADA once and VADA once.

why else would he other than he was using?

what do you do if you're clean, tearing through fighters, and lose to a bigger, better fighter? you understand what people who accuse you of PED use because you won't take an extra drug test at floyd mayweather's request are goign to say, right/

and how about your management and promotional team? are they going to allow you to take extra tests and fold to additional demands, jeopardizing their asset? do you understand that manny could be clean all along, lose, and stll ahve his value diminished because of the perception that he lost the first fight in which he had stricter drug testing?

don't act like you weren't a partisan shill for 5-7 years in the manny - floyd war, either. you're more than welcome to post anything regaridng my participation in that war.

you're also welcome to take a good look at a picture of the tickets i boguht to see floyd in 2013. i still have them. just some racist hater, doe

Comment

dumb.

roach made a comment half way thru training camp that he bet marquez is not natural. that's when team marquez said they'll take the test if manny does the same. this is HALF WAY thru training camp.

"The thing is, though, that if this was going to come up and mean anything, it had to be during the negotiations for this fight, not two weeks out. Roach's allegations came at a point where additional blood and urine testing wasn't going to be done, and Marquez saying he'll take a test now means little, because nobody's going to test him now. The fight is four days away".

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                      because i'm racist, right?

or my personal favorite; because i'm, "geriatric?"
                      I said nor implied anything of the sort. Telling that you would go there. Just like Larry-stuck in an old mindset.

All this back and forth proves nothing. it comes down to what benefit of the doubt you as a fan will give a fighter you like and a fighter you don't.

In Manny's case, posters like the TS that hate Floyd and Manny fans will give Manny the benefit of the doubt when, as we see in other threads, the mere fact that they may not be testing (see the responses about Ward when Jubei lied that he wasn't in VADA and Kov was, or see the responses when same was said about Canelo before the GGG fight) is a sign of guilt.

If you wan to give Manny the benefit of the doubt, fine with me.

Comment

Working...
                      X