Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What "evidence" is there Pacquaio is on roids?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    I have no idea what you are trying to get at here. The point I'm making is that we don't know when the dehydration first occurred, unless you are an expert on Floyd's body.

By the way, here he is dehydrated for the Mosley bout.

According to you, that should never happen!
    What do you think causing dehydration?

Lack of water in the system

2lb of your fighting weight is not going to do it.

And after the weigh in Floyd consumed fluids and would have been quickly to 149.

Did Floyd step in a microwave and have the water evaporate from him?

Like I said it is impossible.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
      What do you think causing dehydration?

Lack of water in the system

2lb of your fighting weight is not going to do it.

And after the weigh in Floyd consumed fluids and would have been quickly to 149.

Did Floyd step in a microwave and have the water evaporate from him?

Like I said it is impossible.

Dude, proof read what you just wrote. Now you're talking about after the weigh-in. He was dehydrated before the weigh-in. How that affected him later, neither I nor you know.

He gave a partial sample before the weigh-in. Just like he gave a partial sample in the video I showed you because he was dehydrated.

How was it possible that he was dehydrated for Mosley? According to you, that should be impossible.

Right? Do you want to explain that?

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
        1) With his power he asked Floyd to pay 10 mill for every lbs over 147. Floyd said yes. I guess he wasnt scared to fail that test huh?
        That is also not a commission rule. So Im asking again, where was Manny's regard for commission rules when he had the power?

2) Send me a link. I got a blood test coming up in a few weeks too. If you guys dont see me back on the board after that, you'll know I didnt make it.

3) VADA's testing protocol does NOT include tests schedualed by the athletes. Period end of. The idea itself is ridiculous and a red flag. Again, how gullible are we supposed to be?

4) Since we agree that testing should be left up to the pros, I have to question the athletes who run away from these pros.
        1) Great point, Everything was agreed, apart from the venue, and Floyd wanted the MGM so he could use his xylocaine. But the MGM would have been agreed on.
        Pacquiao did send back the contract and put in that weight clause, and only then did Floyd bring out he blood test demands when the fight was going to be signed.

2) Try these sites

http://www.passyourdrugtest.com/

http://urinator.com/html/index.html

http://www.ipassedmydrugtest.com/

3) I don't think I said that.

4) Floyd was not a pro, he does not have a boxing commission and for an athlete to dictate the doping control procedure is widely open to abuse.

Comment

Dude, proof read what you just wrote. Now you're talking about after the weigh-in. He was dehydrated before the weigh-in. How that affected him later, neither I nor you know.

He gave a partial sample before the weigh-in. Just like he gave a partial sample in the video I showed you because he was dehydrated.

How was it possible that he was dehydrated for Mosley? According to you, that should be impossible.

Right? Do you want to explain that?

How could he be dehydrated?
          He was 147lbs
          How much do you think he was weighing the day before?

Comment

How could he be dehydrated?
            He was 147lbs
            How much do you think he was weighing the day before?
            Go back and read what I wrote. Dehydration doesn't work like that.

What if he went into camp already dehydrated or became dehydrated at some point during the camp and never properly rehydrated. Would he magically be rehydrated before the weigh-in?

De La Hoya must have been dehydrated at some point before the weigh in, or else you'd be forced to argue that he could not have been dehydrated because he only gained 2 lbs! I thought I made this clear already.

Comment

Go back and read what I wrote. Dehydration doesn't work like that.

What if he went into camp already dehydrated or became dehydrated at some point during the camp and never properly rehydrated. Would he magically be rehydrated before the weigh-in?

De La Hoya must have been dehydrated at some point before the weigh in, or else you'd be forced to argue that he could not have been dehydrated because he only gained 2 lbs! I thought I made this clear already.

Well why wasn't this medical condition reported to USADA before.

Beside it still would make a difference.

Dehydration is a lack of water in the body. He could not be that and weigh his normal weight.

Zero signs of it.

Comment

Well why wasn't this medical condition reported to USADA before.

Beside it still would make a difference.

Dehydration is a lack of water in the body. He could not be that and weigh his normal weight.

Zero signs of it.

What is his normal weight? I don't think any of us know that for sure.

His "walking around weight" is probably even abnormal being that he trains all the time. You're basing this off his weigh-in weight and his rehydration weight. I've told you over and over that is not what is relevant or De La Hoya wouldn't have been dehydrated either.

Comment

What is his normal weight? I don't think any of us know that for sure.

His "walking around weight" is probably even abnormal being that he trains all the time. You're basing this off his weigh-in weight and his rehydration weight. I've told you over and over that is not what is relevant or De La Hoya wouldn't have been dehydrated either.

You still ignoring that re-hydration clause.

https://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/...ation-adults#1

It’s normal to lose water from your body every day by sweating, breathing, peeing, and pooping, and through tears and saliva (spit). Usually you replace the lost liquid by drinking fluids and eating foods that contain water. If you lose too much water or don’t drink and eat enough, you can get dehydrated.

You can lose more water than usual with:

A fever
                  Diarrhea
                  Vomiting
                  Excessive sweating
                  Peeing a lot (Diabetes and some medications like water pills -- also called diuretics -- can make you pee more often.)

You may not replace the water you lose because:

You’re busy and forget to drink enough.
                  You don’t realize you’re thirsty.
                  You don’t feel like drinking because you have a sore throat or mouth sores, or you’re sick to your stomach.

A lot of you need to get educated

Comment

• Whoa!! did you read that.

You can become dehydrated from using diuretics, something used in PED masking.

Did Floyd over do flushing his system and got himself in trouble.

Comment

You still ignoring that re-hydration clause.

https://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/...ation-adults#1

A lot of you need to get educated

What rehydration clause? You are the only one that needs to be educated. You're getting beat up on in two threads. You would think that you'd give up by now.

Comment

Working...
                      X