Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What "evidence" is there Pacquaio is on roids?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
    "In order to come to an agreement, Pacquiao offered a 14-day drug testing window, saying he feels weak when blood is taken from his body and would need a few days to recover."

"Mayweather balked at Pacquiao's offer and after weeks and months of negotiations, Pacquiao relented and changed his offer to seven days.

Still, Mayweather continued to criticize Pacquiao for his refusal to join him in what he called an action necessary to clean the sport of boxing.

In his desire to give boxing fans the fight they have long wanted to see, Pacquiao finally decided to agree on Mayweather's demand without pre-conditions.

During his interview Thursday on ESPN's First Take show, Pacquiao said he sees no problem with the drug-testing issue.

"No problem," Pacquiao said. "Whatever he wants to do."

He said he is willing to be tested even on the night of the fight. "No problem," he said. "Even the night of the fight. No problem."

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...his-next-fight

you're hilarious Robbie. I've done nothing to you and yet you feel the urge to insult and act like a tough guy.
    Where does it say Mayweather wanted 7 days etc?

Comment

Robbie, you continue to whine and moan about cut off days etc, stick to the original topic, give evidence Pacquaio is on steroids, if you've given you input, good for you, you're welcome to leave now. Leave your crying and moaning and tough guy persona out of here

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        Where does it say Mayweather wanted 7 days etc?
        feel free to look for it, I remember seeing it back in 2010, you're more than welcome. I don't need to prove it to a ****** idiot such as yourself. Good day Robbie

Comment

feel free to look for it, I remember seeing it back in 2010, you're more than welcome. I don't need to prove it to a ****** idiot such as yourself. Good day Robbie
          You made the claim ******. You lied. I'm not going to search for something i know isn't true.

Comment

Robbie, you continue to whine and moan about cut off days etc, stick to the original topic, give evidence Pacquaio is on steroids, if you've given you input, good for you, you're welcome to leave now. Leave your crying and moaning and tough guy persona out of here
            What tough guy persona? I'm just exposing you being a lying, twisting, ******.

Comment

Refusing drug tests is good enough for most people with common sense. What kind of athlete walks away from the biggest event in their sports history over a drug test? A dirty one.
              he didnt refuse. he wanted a cut off and gave his reason.

Comment

He did say he was afraid of needles, it was pretty pathetic. But I do see where he says the "fight night" scare. Manny looks to be very superstitious so something like this CAN actually play a part. So his "makes him weak" excuse, while others may think it's just plain dumb, I can actually see where he's coming from, from his stand point and superstitions.
                no he didnt. that was arum or roach.

he said giving blood close to fight night makes him weak, he brought up the morales fight.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
                  Arum said Manny was afraid of needles.

Manny is lying. 24 (or 14, depends on who you believe) day cut-off from blood samples? GTF out of here.

24 Days SOURCES:
                  http://www.boxingscene.com/arum-pacq...es-fake--27482

https://www.badlefthook.com/2010/5/4...-claiming-that

14 Day Source:
                  http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/spor...ayweather.html

I've had blood taken dozens of times and never felt weak once. Never met anyone that did either.

Doesn't matter if it wasn't in any rules or not. Boxing is pretty lawless and testing is still in its infancy.

If you want to continue to engage me, please read my words. I said CLOSE TO 20 lbs, NOT 20lbs. Do you're research and you'l see Manny hitting 17lbs over during fights at 130 or 135 (can't remember atm).

Paulie is absolutely credible. Because of the McWelfare fiasco he's not credible? I would say Paulie is even more credible than ever before. He proved he was right.

Did I say he injected coke or Shabu? That's 2 strikes, get a 3rd and get ignored. I'm not going to argue facts.

Go use Google your own self.
                  once again, FIND ME WHERE MANNY SAYS HE'S AFRAID OF NEEDLES. not roach or arum. but manny!

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                    Roger was right. Manny admitted to smoking shabu
                    uncle rog was talking bout peds y0. a-side meth. lmao!!!

crack head misunderstood "agimat" as a-side meth! lol!! that's how you know you a crack head.

"agimat" is suppose to be some stuff filipino soldiers took during the war because they believe this stuff gives them special power that will protect them from bullets (which there is no truth to it).
                    Last edited by WesternChamp; 01-15-2018, 04:16 PM.

Comment

You made the claim ******. You lied. I'm not going to search for something i know isn't true.
                      What tough guy persona? I'm just exposing you being a lying, twisting, ******.

I didn't lie about anything. I don't need to prove anything to your punk ass.

Your tough guy persona of name calling and insulting when you don't even know me. You act like you're tough shi* when you're really just a piece of shi* Robbie. No one likes you. That's why you're on here day and night acting like you have a productive life when all you do is go on boxingscene. Feel free to continue to suck Floyds ***** in your mouth for all I care.

Comment

Working...
                      X