Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What "evidence" is there Pacquaio is on roids?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    You know he did so why ask? I found this someone posted 2 years ago if you want to read & research....

Who is left to blame now?

Let's take*a look back at how things transpired:

- Mayweather begins and popularizes a trend for OST(Olympic Style Testing) in boxing, which many others have now adopted but refuse to give credit to Mayweather for pioneering.

- Pacquiao refuses to take USADA random blood and urine tests ALONGSIDE Mayweather.

- Years later, Team Pacquiao accuses Marquez of being on PEDs when Marquez puts him to sleep. In their next fight, Team Pacquiao demands that Brandon Rios take the every tests that Pacquiao refused for years. Complete hypocrisy.

- Since taking these OST, Pacquiao has NOT had a KO despite having KO's in the 147lb division previously.

- Since taking OST, Pacquiao has not fought even one welterweight since 2011 until he faced Mayweather in 2015. Two of the smaller men beat Pacquiao during that period between 2011-2015.

- Mayweather is not the first fighter to ask for more stringent testing than the state athletic commission. Tyson demanded that Holyfield take additional tests before their second fight .. and Holyfield gladly took them. Manny Pacquiao is THEE ONLY ATHLETE IN HISTORY TO EVER REFUSE PED TESTS TO SHOW TRANSPARENCY.

- Pacquiao, on his knees,*begged for a match against Mayweather publicly but at every turned took issue with the OST and then later he took issue with the purse split DESPITE Pacquiao not legitimately being ranked in the top 20 of any division since 2013. Bob Arum and Top Rank promotions paid the WBO to "INSTALL" Pacquiao from outside the Top 20 and back into the Top 5. This is easily verifiable for anyone who wishes to know the facts and has access to the internet.

- After the fight, Pacquiao stated that he "thought" that he won. He said nothing about any injury. Then, after leaving the ring and having an opportunity to review the fight, Pacquiao realized that he lost and changed his tune to blaming a phantom injury that he must have LIED about previously as he was required to report any and all injuries BEFORE the fight.

- Arum has gone on record to say that Manny Pacquiao was 100% before the fight and that all of this talk of being injured BEFORE the fight is a LIE.

Pacquiao is so desperate for money because he is so in debt he would have claimed that Floyd stabbed him in the ring to get a rematch for another payday.

But with his thorough defeat, Manny Pacquiao is no longer a PPV attraction.*Pacquiao no longer has a mega-fight to hold out for that will keep his name relevant without him having to do something championship-worthy.

Who could Pacquiao fight next that would keep the perception of him being a top boxer alive?

At 147lbs, Pacquiao would HAVE TO fight Brook, Thurman, Porter or Khan.

At 140lbs, Pacquiao would have to fight Garcia, Matthysse, Peterson or Herrera.

I don't see Pacquiao fighting ANY OF THOSE MEN unless there is some sort of weight manipulation involved or unless one of them loses to someone else first and seems vulnerable.

Manny Pacquiao hasn't gotten old. He hasn't lost a step. He isn't injured or at the very least his phantom injury did not affect his performance against Mayweather.

What people saw on May 2, 2015 was the PED-free version of Manny Pacquiao and they didn't like it. They felt cheated and felt as though there had to be something else to blame because they are unwilling to accept that USADA random tests reveal what a fighter is TRULY capable of.

Two things people who really want to know the truth(FACTS) should do:

1 - Go to FIGHTHYPE .com and type in Mayweather-Pacquiao timeline part 1 and 2.

2 - Go to the search box in YouTube and type in "Mayweather vs Mosley - Pacquiao EXPOSED".

You'll have all the facts and all the ammunition you need for a smoking gun once viewing those two sources of information.

Brace yourself. Not everyone does well with the truth.
    Show less
    Thanks for posting someone else's post, but I still didn't see in there actual evidence that showed he was on roids. For example: Baseball has proof barry bonds tested positive for steroids. http://www.espn.com/mlb/news/story?id=3884416

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      Having more stamina? You didn't see Mayweather throwing over 1000 punches Maxi.
      More stamina than any of his rivals, I said.

I don't discuss with ******s, sorry.

Comment

Now you're trying to twist it. WE KNOW HE ASKED FOR DAY OF. That was the very first offer and is standard now. The only other offer was 14 days. You're making up lies and i'm calling you out. Provide the proof to these 7 day, 4 day etc claims you made.

You have none. YOU LIED.
        I just gave you a link that says he asked for up till day of. Of course he requested 7 days. He went 21 to 14 to 7 to day of. He didn't just go 14 to day of. Go look it up yourself.

Comment

There are reasons to assume that almost everyone is juicing. We won't really know unless there is an admission or a failed test

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
            More stamina than any of his rivals, I said.

I don't discuss with ******s, sorry.
            Based on what? Mayweather was more conservative than any fighter.

Nice that you don't discuss with yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
              I just gave you a link that says he asked for up till day of. Of course he requested 7 days. He went 21 to 14 to 7 to day of. He didn't just go 14 to day of. Go look it up yourself.
              Show the evidence 7 days then. Of course he asked til the day of that's the testing.

You're nothing but a liar. Can't admit when you've been caught. Lost all credibility.

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
                No proof, just plain common sense.
                sucks judges didn't have this mentality for OJ

Comment

Zero proof or evidence, if there was fire there then Floyd would not have settled that lawsuit. No lawyer is going to risk his career backing a lawsuit where his clients entire life is open to cross-examination and potentially open him to further litigation for lying under oath. People forget that Pacquaio actually took that claim to court and opened himself up and everyone he's ever worked with to becoming a witness for the defending party. If there was any proof there I guarantee you Floyd's lawyers would've dug it out in that time the case was open.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
                    There are reasons to assume that almost everyone is juicing. We won't really know unless there is an admission or a failed test
                    I hear you, which is why I find it funny that Pacquiao is viewed as a known steroid cheat when we actually don't really know since there hasn't been a failed test. I don't mind "he probably was on roids" vs "he was on roids"

Comment

Show the evidence 7 days then. Of course he asked til the day of that's the testing.

You're nothing but a liar. Can't admit when you've been caught. Lost all credibility.
                      That link I've provided is more than enough evidence. I'm not sure what else you're looking for. I'm not lying about anything, I'm quoting what was in that link.

Comment

Working...
                      X