Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Luis Ortiz Training in Beast Mode For Deontay Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
    So why the criticism now, lmao? All I see is an undefeated fighter who can hit pretty good who is in camp and training hard.

When Ortiz was Joshua's mandatory, I didn't hear anything about his age lol. A year later now that Wilder is fighting him...Ortiz is getting Social Security lmao.
    All you see is a undefeated fighter? Look he's a credible opponent but just because he's fighting your man doesn't mean you need to throw out all rational thinking. He looks old as ****. That's just a fact, I'm not going to say he looks like he's 20 years old just to make him seem more credible. All you Wilder fans said Klitschko was just a old man... If you're gonna dish it out you better be able to take it.. Ortiz looks like Klitschko's dad.

Wilder fans just pretend the obvious isn't true.. You see a young hungry lion when you see Ortiz, bet you also saw a shredded, muscley Stiverne in the rematch. I'm sorry he was fat and weighed in his career highest.. If you wana say I'm just saying that because I'm a AJ fan fair enough, but fact is fact he was fat not shredded even if you don't want to believe it lol.
    Last edited by NahMean; 01-14-2018, 08:26 PM.

Comment

Ortiz looks to be at least 60 years old here.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Meat View Post
        Ortiz looks to be at least 60 years old here.
        True, but even though that's what the whole world thinks.. You're an AJ fanboy if you bring it up lmao. He's the one that said he's on blood pressure medicine.. Not AJ fans.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
          All you see is a undefeated fighter? Look he's a credible opponent but just because he's fighting your man doesn't mean you need to throw out all rational thinking. He looks old as ****. That's just a fact, I'm not going to say he looks like he's 20 years old just to make him seem more credible. All you Wilder fans said Klitschko was just a old man... If you're gonna dish it out you better be able to take it.. Ortiz looks like Klitschko's dad.

Wilder fans just pretend the obvious isn't true.. You see a young hungry lion when you see Ortiz, bet you also saw a shredded, muscley Stiverne in the rematch. I'm sorry he was fat and weighed in his career highest.. If you wana say I'm just saying that because I'm a AJ fan fair enough, but fact is fact he was fat not shredded even if you don't want to believe it lol.
          So rational thinking is you guys guessing Ortiz is 70 years old, lmao. He wasn't 70 when stiff ass Joshua had Ortiz lined up after Pulev lmao.

Comment

All I want is for Wilder and Joshua's stiff ass to get rid of these bums that they're fighting and fight each other. Nobody wants to read posts of you guessing that Ortiz is 102 years old lol... Joshua's fans rode that 50/50 Wilder remark the longest, and now the new line is "Ortiz looks about 60" lmao.
            Last edited by Raggamuffin; 01-15-2018, 04:32 AM.

Comment

Gotta be knocking on 80

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                So rational thinking is you guys guessing Ortiz is 70 years old, lmao. He wasn't 70 when stiff ass Joshua had Ortiz lined up after Pulev lmao.
                Yes, yes it is rational to think he's 70, just look at him. Finally you see it, you made him even older than I even said lol. Doesn't matter if he fights AJ or Wilder he still looks old as ****. Like I said if you wana think he's 10 years old that's fine, but that's just your love for Wilder blinding you. Besides when he was due to fight AJ my exact words were he looked awful in his in his last 3 fights, AJ would blast him out.

Ortiz looked great against Jennings but be real and don't let your love for Wilder cloud your judgement.. He has looked faded since that fight. I admitted that even when AJ was meant to fight him so why can't you?
                Last edited by NahMean; 01-14-2018, 09:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                  Gotta be knocking on 80

Definitely, I'd say around 85..maybe 90.. dude got grey hair FFS.

Comment

Ok I honestly can't understand why everybody here keep saying Ortiz looks old and fat. He looks really fit in those pictures.

Comment

Cant he just be ugly or rough life, he doesn't have to be 50. I've seen 21 year old chicks look 35.

Comment

Working...
                      X