Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Luis Ortiz Training in Beast Mode For Deontay Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ortiz in 7

Comment

Video of "The Real King Kong" after a hard training session

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        Video of "The Real King Kong" after a hard training session

HAHAHAHA..... man this killed me

Comment

Maybe Wilder ducks out of this one until Kong gets a little older bcuz he’s still beastly dangerous. He’s really a better boxer than what he’s accredited for. War Ortiz ! even though I really like to see Wilder win. Either Ortiz wins by KO or they’ll give Wilder the decision to rematch this or move on to Joshua

Comment

Wilder is Over Rated

Wilder will get knocked out just like his over rated trainer Mark Breland did years ago. Can’t wait to see Ortiz put him to sleep. https://youtu.be/NrO4_4w5cqs

Comment

Wilder is going to blast Ortiz early. What's wrong with you people, don't let your dislike for wilder cloud your vision. Wilder wins on sheer aggression. No boxing skills needed against a guy like Ortiz who is slow and methodical. I look for this one to end in less than 4 rounds.

Comment

Damn. He's old as dirt.

Comment

Everytime I see a picture of this guy it reminds me of my grandpops, amazing how much they look alike (that's not a jab about his age conspiracy). Wish he was still alive so I could show him Ortiz, only thing Ortiz is missing is the mustache.

Comment

Kong is definitely nearer to his 50s than his 40s in age. Wilder gets no credit from me for beating up a geriatric. NONE at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      Damn. He's old as dirt.
                      "Dirt" is theorized to be over 4 billion years old. Ortiz is maybe 50, tops.

Comment

Working...
                      X