Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Luis Ortiz Training in Beast Mode For Deontay Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
    Lol A couple of years ago, at least, Ortiz was surprisingly athletic. Saw him in a training video. I was impressed. I don’t know about now. At his age, an athlete can get old overnight. I think it’s a crap shoot who will show up to fight Wilder. I hope Luis still has enough left in the tank.
    ^That's exactly my concern with him. 2 years ago, I'd take him over anyone. But, as you say, at that age... You have more bad days, injuries, things that can make you seem aged overnight. He seems to have health issues, between his ER visit, fighting with the flu against Jennings, etc. At this point, we may be looking at a guy who is going to have good months and bad months. Too bad his career went so slowly and he didn't get these opportunities 5 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      Looking good, not as fit as in this photo from one of his previous camps, but not bad;
      Brilliant.

Comment

Hope he's fit enough to give Windmill good fight.

Comment

^That's exactly my concern with him. 2 years ago, I'd take him over anyone. But, as you say, at that age... You have more bad days, injuries, things that can make you seem aged overnight. He seems to have health issues, between his ER visit, fighting with the flu against Jennings, etc. At this point, we may be looking at a guy who is going to have good months and bad months. Too bad his career went so slowly and he didn't get these opportunities 5 years ago.
          That’s another thing, his health issues. Assuming Ortiz really has high blood pressure, that is. Lol At the same age, I’d take Luis over Wilder any time, but they’re not the same age, are they? Not nearly. Have to go with Deontay. Luis is a live dog, though. This should be interesting. Then again, I said the same thing about Rigo-Lomo.

Comment

Looking good, not as fit as in this photo from one of his previous camps, but not bad;

Comment

Ortiz is one mean-looking badass grandpa. Wilder said some nasty things and tried to prevent the old man from taking his meds but he will learn that you don't fuсk with elderly people.

Comment

Yes, this is the guy who AJ the fraud ducked to fight a guy I never heard of Pultvin, what a fraud!!!

Comment

AJ fans suck like their fighter

Comment

Mre ike Old Kong instead. Or The Really Old Kong

Comment

Lmao, this is gold.

Comment

Working...
                      X