Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Josh Kelly could be bigger than Joshua in terms of Star power.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heavyweights always have a big advantage with the casuals.

I know a few fighters like Floyd, Manny etc. have crossed over in a big way but still.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      GTFOH he would get KO by all three. There are levels to this shit. I almost feel sorry for him to be honest, hype is nice and all for a boxer but it’s like people just watch the YouTube clip from legend boxing and decided to jump on a bandwagon, we need to let this guy grow at his own pace before getting him a crown.
      Good point about the legends boxing vid. I have noticed loads of people hyping him up since that vid.

Comment

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
        David Haye says hi.
        Well liked not really sell, controversy sells so Naz, Khan, Haye etc would always sell here.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
          As talented as Josh is, he will never eclipse Joshua for the following reasons;

1) He is a WW
          2) He is not black
          3) He is Scottish
          4) He is not an Olympic Gold Medalist
          5) He is not humble enough

But...he is a far, far superior boxer and genuine guy than Joshua could ever wish to be.
          You know he's a genuine guy and not a phony like aj but you have him confused with josh taylor it seems

Comment

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
            You know he's a genuine guy and not a phony like aj but you have him confused with josh taylor it seems
            Looks like I did exactly that!

Thank you for correcting me.

i don't really know much about Josh Kelly to be honest.

Is he humble though?

Comment

Josh is good he's got that kinda style that gets you shadowboxing in the living room accidently punching the missus as she scoots past to make tea

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                He's a phenomenal talent
                Too early to say.

It was only when Naz destroyed Belcastro in his 12th fight that people started to rate him. That is a hard style to take to world level, and to stay there? Even harder.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                  IMO a He is ready for a Khan/Collazo/Peterson types of fights.
                  Khan and Collazo are not on the same level, I'm pretty sure he proved that when he beat him 120-105

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
                    Khan and Collazo are not on the same level, I'm pretty sure he proved that when he beat him 120-105
                    Haha very good.

People really don't like Khan and what he is capable of when at his best.

Comment

Absolutely love Kelly's skill. He might be my favorite prospect going right now. He's in a division full of lions though so he should take his sweet time moving up the rankings.

Comment

Working...
                      X