Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: De La Hoya So F***ing Jealous of Me, It's a Shame

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
    He's better than Mayweather, that's for sure!
    At what? Promoting? I don’t see it.

Comment

No problem with what you wrote.
      I just said I'm not surprised you had to throw in your two cents since you can kill two birds with one stone.
      You get to hate on a Mexican and swing off a black guy's nutts.
      If it was me I wouldn't of even spoke on it cause we all know Oscar is jealous of Mayweather.
      But you just had to speak on it for the reasons I named above.
      And cause you think your black.
      I guess that's how you Puerto Rican's roll I guess...
      you just have a problem with everything. Personally I don't give a **** but if I say something positive about Mikey garcia, you got **** to say about that, I say Floyd is right, now I wanna be black. Never mind that you agree with me on both topics, you just like to b*tch about it regardless. I didn't even say anything bad about Oscar really. I just stated their history and why he's jealous. Meanwhile, you d*ckride & defend everything canelo does & argue with everyone who has anything other than praise to say about him but you somehow don't see that as being biased or a d*ck rider. I have different opinions than you, so what.
      If you wanna debate, then fine. But You just wanna complain for the **** of it.
      Last edited by rrayvez; 01-09-2018, 09:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        At what? Promoting? I don’t see it.
        I'm just keeping it real. Oscar has been able to secure HBO dates and ESPN dates on a consistent basis for his fighters.
        Can Floyd say that??

Comment

MAYWEATHER VS DELAHOYA 2

Sept,16,2018

Comment

Mayweather has always been jealous of the golden boy, can't keep his name out of his mouth. Indeed it's a shame

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
              you just have a problem with everything. Personally I don't give a **** but if I say something positive about Mikey garcia, you got **** to say about that, I say Floyd is right, now I wanna be black. Never mind that you agree with me on both topics, you just like to b*tch about it regardless. Meanwhile, you d*ckride & defend everything canelo does & argue with everyone who has anything other than praise to say about him but you somehow don't see that as being biased or a d*ck rider. I have different opinions than you, so what.
              If you wanna debate, then fine. But You just wanna complain for the **** of it.
              B-itch the thing is I'm sticking up for my own. I ride with my own. That's how it should be!
              But your just a dickriding ******* who likes to ride on black dick. That makes you a punk! You ain't black b-itch so why even speak on it?? Cause you a b-itch and you ain't man enough to stand on your own two feet! So go back to sucking black dick you ****ing *******! Don't bother replying punk!

Comment

B-itch the thing is I'm sticking up for my own. I ride with my own. That's how it should be!
                But your just a dickriding ******* who likes to ride on black dick. That makes you a punk! You ain't black b-itch so why even speak on it?? Cause you a b-itch and you ain't man enough to stand on your own two feet! So go back to sucking black dick you ****ing *******! Don't bother replying punk!
                stfu you anti american piece of ****!!!!

Get out of our country we support our fighters!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
                  stfu you anti american piece of ****!!!!

Get out of our country we support our fighters!!!
                  **** off b-itch! You just like a b-itch opening your coccsucker without knowing all the facts!
                  Go back to sucking dick b-itch and shut the **** up punk!
                  Get off my dick *******!

Comment

same lame ass response you give to everyone. You just love talking about d*ck & gay ****. You sticking up for your own & not caring if they're ducking fights, getting bull**** decisions, wearing female panties, and snorting cocaine instead of focusing on their promotional company just makes you a simple minded b*tch who can't think for himself. Meanwhile none of these Mexicans you ride so hard for give a **** about you. You're just a sucker for them who pays your hard earned money you earned mopping floors to buy tickets to bull**** fights like Canelo vs Chavez jr. You probably bought the tee shirt for that fight and a Canelo hat didn't you? Sucker

Comment

I'm just keeping it real. Oscar has been able to secure HBO dates and ESPN dates on a consistent basis for his fighters.
                      Can Floyd say that??
                      GBP has been around nearly 20 years, almost double the life of Mayweather Promotions.

Legacy accomplishments such as being on HBO don’t wow me. Neither does his series on ESPN...3? That’s his only accomplishment since Schafer left. Mayweather’s fighters get TV dates as well. More important, he’s been able to create multiple world title shots and champions from a group that looked like scraps a few years ago.

Comment

Working...
                      X