Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: De La Hoya So F***ing Jealous of Me, It's a Shame

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
    noones jealous of floyd as a person. Unbelievable boxer, but hes an insecure, bitter, lonely old man these days. All the money in the world cant change that.
    Don t forget rich you hatin mf LOL

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
      Oscar is 1000% jealous. Oscar was the money man, floyd chased him around begging for a fight, Oscar eventually gave in after pulling his A side rank in negotiations & still lost. Floyd then played Oscar by retiring when Oscar thought a rematch was agreed on. Floyd came back, made more money then Oscar ever did, wiped out golden boys stable of fighters including its golden goose in Canelo & then ditched golden boy to make the biggest money making fight in boxing history vs pac. Oh, and Floyd's manager stole nearly every name fighter from Golden boy other than Canelo. Then to top it off, floyd purposely signed to fight mcgregor and steal some of the ppv thunder from the biggest event golden boy has made in yrs just 3 weeks before Canelo vs ggg. Oscar HATES Floyd because he's been beaten by him both inside and outside if the ring.
      Agreed. Plus he tried to use Floyd's father to train him to fight like Floyd. This is the most obsessed I have seen from one man to another. Oscar doesn't even try to hide it.

Comment

mayweather has always envyed de la hoya because oscar was the golden goose of toprank at that time. mayweather wanted to be in the position of oscar as arums top dog., thats why he left toprank and went his own way. so mayweather whole career was built one giving arum and de la hoya the finger. he also became the highest paid man in boxing. good for him.

Comment

the only shame here is that people actually buy into what floyd says. i highly doubt oscar is jealous of floyd like many people here want or assume. oscar is the "golden boy" no need to show off his money or brag to everyone what he's done in the sport. oscar just has that aura in his personality, people also love bringing up the drug/partying oscar did a while back, man get over it geez.

Comment

Originally posted by BaDaBingVIP2 View Post
            mayweather has always envyed de la hoya because oscar was the golden goose of toprank at that time. mayweather wanted to be in the position of oscar as arums top dog., thats why he left toprank and went his own way. so mayweather whole career was built one giving arum and de la hoya the finger. he also became the highest paid man in boxing. good for him.

good post, i also think that as well. but keep in mind that oscar had the personality, fan friendly behavior along with the looks and charisma. that to me is what floyd lacked, he didn't have a choice so he went his own way.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
              Oh man, oh man....You hurting just like all the losers
              Are you ok?

Comment

Floyd is 100 percent right.

Comment

I agree.....

Comment

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
                    Floyd is 100 percent right.
                    Youre 100 percent stupid :AYWOoD: