Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: De La Hoya So F***ing Jealous of Me, It's a Shame

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather: De La Hoya So F***ing Jealous of Me, It's a Shame

Floyd Mayweather Jr. has fired some more shots in his continual war of words with rival Oscar De La Hoya. Mayweather discussed De La Hoya during an interview with FightHype.com. As part of a segment posted to the website Monday night, Mayweather bragged about his superiority over De La Hoya as an attraction and as a fighter, and contended that the former six-division champion "is so f***ing jealous" of him that "it's a shame."
    [Click Here To Read More]

And it’s a shame, not only him but a whole lot of other people

Comment

Comment

Floyd is right

Comment

Isn't that what u want when you show off - jealous ones envy?

Comment

Both these dudes are obsessed with each other. Nobody wants to see them fight again.

Comment

noones jealous of floyd as a person. Unbelievable boxer, but hes an insecure, bitter, lonely old man these days. All the money in the world cant change that.

Comment

dela hoya does sound like a hater whenever he's talking about floyd but being hated by some people including boxers he should know that comes with the territory of being the most successful boxer of all time
                Last edited by Andre_parker1; 01-09-2018, 02:12 PM.

Comment

They should stop talking and shoot a rap music video, Money acting as the pimp and Oscar dressed in drag as per his specialty.

Comment

I think Floyd is actually jealous of Oscar these days. He's a better promoter than Floyd is.

Comment

Working...
                    X