Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: De La Hoya So F***ing Jealous of Me, It's a Shame

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LockardTheGOAT View Post
    I think Floyd is actually jealous of Oscar these days. He's a better promoter than Floyd is.
    You better do your homework cuz since Richard Schafer left GB has been sliding down the hill....

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      I would just like to know WHERE do you get "insecure, bitter, lonely old man these days" from?

He seems to be VERY HAPPY. I know I would if I were him.
      J.razor be like, who took Floyds name in vain?..

[IMG]

via GIPHY

[/IMG]

Comment

Floyd, for once is 100% correct.

Oscar is sooooo salty when it comes to Floyd.

Comment

You better do your homework cuz since Richard Schafer left GB has been sliding down the hill....
          Elaborate, they lost fighters but golden boy is actually doing very well

Comment

Oscar is 1000% jealous. Oscar was the money man, floyd chased him around begging for a fight, Oscar eventually gave in after pulling his A side rank in negotiations & still lost. Floyd then played Oscar by retiring when Oscar thought a rematch was agreed on. Floyd came back, made more money then Oscar ever did, wiped out golden boys stable of fighters including its golden goose in Canelo & then ditched golden boy to make the biggest money making fight in boxing history vs pac. Oh, and Floyd's manager stole nearly every name fighter from Golden boy other than Canelo. Then to top it off, floyd purposely signed to fight mcgregor and steal some of the ppv thunder from the biggest event golden boy has made in yrs just 3 weeks before Canelo vs ggg. Oscar HATES Floyd because he's been beaten by him both inside and outside if the ring.

Comment

Oscar is jealous. He wishes he was as successful as Floyd. Oscar said Floyd vs McGregor would hurt boxing, now guess who is begging for the McGregor fight? Oscars albino protege has no color because he's spent his entire career stuck in Floyd's shadow. In life there are winners and losers, and Floyd is a winner while Oscar is a loser. He lost to Shane. He ran from Trinadad, he was booed by his own Mexican fans because he ran like a *****.

And Floyd beat Oscar decisively and easily. There was no need for a rematch. The Golden Boy judges scoring that fight as an SD just embodies the corruption Oscar's promotional company is known for.

Comment

Ok I understand all the Mayweather hate but truth to be told Dela Hoya is a little bytch, nothing more.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  I can’t think of a single fighter that Oscar has brought to the fore since Schafer left. And that ESPN deal that everyone was sucking off one year ago is barely watchable.
                  You can call it whatever you want but it's still Oscar's company and he has the better fighters and exposure. Floyd only has two good fighters in Davis and Jack.
                  The rest of his stables still unproven or straight garbage!

Comment

I think De La Hoya's bitterness towards Mayweather is a combination of the latter's trash talk, the controversial decision of their fight, and the fact that Maweather retired in negotiations for their rematch, then came back a year after the De La Hoya retired. It didn't help that Mayweather schooled Canelo, De La Hoya's golden boy. It must suck to not be able to a avenge a loss you think shouldn't be on your record.

Comment

Lol, you fool! Richard left over three years ago and Golden Boy still going strong! They the only company in America that can produce over a million ppvs in a show and they had two last year.
                      So quit hating! You been hating on Golden Boy for years and they still going strong!

Comment

Working...
                      X