No announcement yet.

Can someone explain to aboutfkntime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
    Why didn't he stay at 154 then, only 1 pound, but it is 1 division. Who knocked your teeth out in your selfie gumby, the one at the bottom of your page, just how I would imagine you to be, a nerd with no balls or teeth

I am not the ***wit who baaaadly NEEDS a fighter who had never weighed more than 155, and who had never faced a middleweight opponent..... to be classified as a middleweight.... am I son?

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
      So you think the champion of the weight division should be able to defend his title at a lower weight limit than title weight limit.

After Roy beat Ruiz, you think it would be OK for him to fight Lennox or any heavyweight contender at 205lbs

Or Maybe when Floyd beat Canelo at 152lbs he could defend that title at 152lb

Is that what you think?

no, I think that.....

if a fighter talks utter bollocks, and then fails to live up to those utter bollocks..... then his ****** fanbase should stop running around making childish excuses

m'kay

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        I am saying..... your assertion that Canelo should be regarded as a middleweight because he re-hydrated to 170..... is total bullshht, that you pulled out of your ass

large JMW's rehydrate to 170..... and sometimes, so do cheeseburger-powered welters

it was 1 fkn pound you tool
        Yea 1lb that put him in the mw division. Why do you suppose he needed that lb? Was it because making 154lb was so easy and comfortable for him? If making weight was easy for him...there would have been no caneloweight, bet that.

I said 174...you keep saying 170. So a fighter rehydrating 19lbs is par for the course huh? Not to say it doesn't happen, but it's an indication that that fighter is outgrowing his weight class. There really isn't much to argue here...Canelo moved to mw ffs. He's still a jmw doe...sometime around 2020 he should be a "genuine" mw.😂

Comment

• off for dinner

spank you tards laterz

can someone please feed the elephant while I am gone

Comment

why is that such a soul-destroying question for you guys ?

that is a logical/reasonable question, and yet.....

I hate to break it to you but it's a dumb question. lol
            Golovkin's opinion is that Brook's not a MW because he didn't respect Brook's power. People might agree or disagree with what he says but it's one person's opinion.
            I say according to the rules Brook was a MW, and that's a fact because we can check and verify it.
            If Golovkin said he beat Alvarez at least 10-2 in thier fight, I doubt if you be quoting him as an authority.lol

Comment

no, I think that.....

if a fighter talks utter bollocks, and then fails to live up to those utter bollocks..... then his ****** fanbase should stop running around making childish excuses

m'kay
              How ironic

What were the excuses Canelo gave for not fighting GGG at 160lbs before he got stripped again?

Comment

I am not the ***wit who baaaadly NEEDS a fighter who had never weighed more than 155, and who had never faced a middleweight opponent..... to be classified as a middleweight.... am I son?
                you didn't answer the question troll, why didn't he stay at 154

Comment

I think that you are an excuse-making ******, who has totally embarrassed himself
                  You seem to like them, but maybe only one with red hair.

Why do you think Canelo hasn't signed the rematch as yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                    Yea 1lb that put him in the mw division. Why do you suppose he needed that lb? Was it because making 154lb was so easy and comfortable for him? If making weight was easy for him...there would have been no caneloweight, bet that.

I said 174...you keep saying 170. So a fighter rehydrating 19lbs is par for the course huh? Not to say it doesn't happen, but it's an indication that that fighter is outgrowing his weight class. There really isn't much to argue here...Canelo moved to mw ffs. He's still a jmw doe...sometime around 2020 he should be a "genuine" mw.😂

thinking that a fighter who weighs 153.9, is somehow any different to a fighter who weighs 154.1..... makes you a corn-fed gimp

you wouldn't be..... pulling rubbish out of your ass now, would ya?

later dude...... I am hungry, so eating is more important than correcting ******ity and educating casual-fans

Comment

off for dinner

spank you tards laterz

can someone please feed the elephant while I am gone

Don't eat too much or you will be a heavyweight

Comment

Working...
                      X