No announcement yet.

Can someone explain to aboutfkntime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    the fact that you are still here, whining and crying.....

..... on page 142.....

..... is somewhat amusing to me

As amusing as you not being able to let go of a pointless argument and your need to have the last word? There's gotta be some type of mental defect there...you're 50yrs old ffs...move on and find something productive to do.😂

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
      154 is the JMW limit so he would fight a JMW at that weight, you can't fight a JMW at 155 because that's a MW fighter sheep ***er

middleweights do not weigh 155, you spastic

" middleweight is 160.... this is boxing " ~ Hypekin

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
        What's amusing to me is how the only thing you've proved in this thread is that your an uneducated troll who has no idea about boxing, quite funny really

I have proved that lil'G was happy as a pig-in-**** dropping weight for no-hoper's..... but he wanted none of that red work, or that Puerto Rican work

we saw why in the Golovkin/Canelo fight

Canelo would have beaten lil'G at 155, and you know it

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
          He's running out of ideas and can't keep straight who he's argued with lately and what he's said. So he falls back on to his familiar BS..

you..... have proven to be the biggest muppet in this thread

even those losers considerthis and Shape Up have not said as much DUMB ***** as you have in this thread

gratz, you made my sig..... I will stick you in there with that other idiot lol

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
            As amusing as you not being able to let go of a pointless argument and your need to have the last word? There's gotta be some type of mental defect there...you're 50yrs old ffs...move on and find something productive to do.😂

but, that is CLEARLY what YOU are doing looool

bye

Comment

• the elephant.....

Comment

I have proved that lil'G was happy as a pig-in-**** dropping weight for no-hoper's..... but he wanted none of that red work, or that Puerto Rican work

we saw why in the Golovkin/Canelo fight

Canelo would have beaten lil'G at 155, and you know it
                Dude, Canelo lost his fight with Golovkin. Get over it. He has a rematch coming up. He will get his chance to even the score. If he keeps fighting Golovkin he will eventually beat him. Golovkin is coming to the end of his career. He's in his mid 30's and he's slowing down. Canelo may have to fight him 3 or 4 more times in order for that to happen happen however. There's one take way from this. Canelo is a master of patience or is that delaying. LOL..

Comment

you..... have proven to be the biggest muppet in this thread

even those losers considerthis and Shape Up have not said as much DUMB ***** as you have in this thread

gratz, you made my sig..... I will stick you in there with that other idiot lol
                  Being called an idiot by you is the definition of irony. Now run along lil Fanbot.

Comment

Dude, Canelo lost his fight with Golovkin. Get over it. He has a rematch coming up. He will get his chance to even the score. If he keeps fighting Golovkin he will eventually beat him. Golovkin is coming to the end of his career. He's in his mid 30's and he's slowing down. Canelo may have to fight him 3 or 4 more times in order for that to happen happen however. There's one take way from this. Canelo is a master of patience or is that delaying. LOL..

nah, it was a draw

why do you keep saying DUMB ***** ?

I will laugh at you especially, in May

do you still think that Golovkin will be regarded by historians as a better fighter than Cotto?

Comment

Being called an idiot by you is the definition of irony. Now run along lil Fanbot.

you have seriously embarrassed yourself in this thread

you have said more dumb **** than anyone else

you clearly know nothing about this sport, and are likely just another silly pacstain who jumped on the Golovkin bandwagon

you have used every excuse in the book, and then some

insisting that when Golovkin said "anyone from 154-168"..... he meant, at 160..... was precious

go play in traffic

Comment

Working...
                      X