Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone explain to aboutfkntime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have these 2 complete and utter morons finally worked out that canelo has fought 5 of his last 7 fights at MW, that 155 is MW

Comment

• Originally posted by ruedboy View Post
      My point was according to the rules he was a MW for the Golovkin fight. That's a fact because you can verify it. When you say he was a blown up WW, that's an opinion because how would you prove it?
      I agree with you ,that 160 wasn't a good weight for him but the fact is, fighting at 160, the rules classify him as a MW

if you think that Brook was a middleweight, then you are a fool

1) it is clearly obvious, meaning..... YDSAB

2) " he is not a middleweight. He just isn't " ~ Golovkin

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
        You just make up these statements as if I said them lol. Seriously tho...the difference is 155lbs is over the jmw limit. I didn't make up the rules. Canelo is already bigger than ggg...when is he going to be a genuine mw? I won't expect an answer since you never address anything, and simply regurgitate all the same bs repeatedly.

Let me ask you this with your vast impressive and nuanced knowledge of the sport of boxing...I've competed in boxing and other combat sports for over half my life and have been following boxing steadily for over 20 years... at what point am I not a "casual"?

Typical forum riffraff...the sure fire way to spot someone who probably thinks they know more than they actually do, is to look for the one calling everyone a casual.😂

you are clearly just a casual fan, no question

a typical calculator-wielding casual fan

you do not hear fighters/knowledgeable insiders, talking utter bollocks..... like you clowns

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          He proved it by making WW the next ****ing fight. If he could still make WW he's a WW.

same as when Canelo made 154 for Smith

you could draw a road-map for these clowns - and you just did - but they will still get lost

then they will insist that they are not casual-fans, and that they are actually fighters

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
            How come you are unaware that Canelo won the Middleweight and has to be defended under the rules of boxing. Oh I remember he ducked Golovkin rather than fight him untill he was pressured into it by public opinion.

catchweights are allowed under the rules of boxing, foolio

did you just learn something else about boxing ?

I guess we can just add that to the growing list

man you have said some dumb shht in this thread

#exposed

Comment

• the tards, when defending Hypekin:
              " middleweight is 160 "

the tards, when attacking Canelo:
              " middleweight is 155 "

fookin hilarious

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                catchweights are allowed under the rules of boxing, foolio

did you just learn something else about boxing ?

I guess we can just add that to the growing list

man you have said some dumb shht in this thread

#exposed
                But mandatory defenses aren't unless both guys agree idiot. If this crap is allowed then middleweights at the end of their career who can't cut weight will never be able to fight for the title. Catchweight for titles should be banned. It's a scam because the sanctioning bodies make money on this. Except in Camelo's case when he backstabbed the WBC by refusing to fight Golovkin after they aided Canelo in getting the Cotto fight. The guy has been fighting out of his weight class for years and getting away with it. He finally worked up the nerve to fight Golovkin at the proper weight. If your a true fan of boxing and not a hopeless fanboy you would be supporting Golovkin's position on this.
                Last edited by TonyGe; 01-13-2018, 07:17 AM.

Comment

the tards, when defending Hypekin:
                  " middleweight is 160 "

the tards, when attacking Canelo:
                  " middleweight is 155 "
                  Both of these statements are true

Comment

thinking that a fighter who weighs 153.9, is somehow any different to a fighter who weighs 154.1..... makes you a corn-fed gimp

you wouldn't be..... pulling rubbish out of your ass now, would ya?

later dude...... I am hungry, so eating is more important than correcting ******ity and educating casual-fans
                    If you don't see the difference between one fighter that made weight and another that did not you don't have a grasp of the rules of boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                      But mandatory defenses aren't unless both guys agree idiot. If this crap is allowed then middleweights at the end of their career who can't cut weight will never be able to fight for the title. Catchweight for titles should be banned. It's a scam because the sanctioning bodies make money on this. Except in Camelo's case when he backstabbed the WBC by refusing to fight Golovkin after they aided Canelo in getting the Cotto fight. The guy has been fighting out of his weight class for years and getting away with it. He finally worked up the nerve to fight Golovkin at the proper weight. If your a true fan of boxing and not a hopeless fanboy you would be supporting Golovkin's position on this.

yep, and Mr " anyone from 154-168 " did not agree

he said he would, but then he shat the bed

he COULD have, but he CHOSE not to

then..... you ***wits blamed the other guy..... despite the fact that Golovkin was willing to fight other JMW's at catchweight..... and despite the fact that Golovkin was willing to fight other JMW's at 154

morons

oh, and you did the exact same thing with Cotto and Ward

can you say..... triple-dumb ?

Comment

Working...
                      X