No announcement yet.

Can someone explain to aboutfkntime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
    Yea, I bet you were doing a pretty serious wight cut at 9 yrs old.😂 It was probably at fat camp...we're talking about competitive sports here Richard Simmons.

so, let me get this straight..... Canelo weighed 155, and rehydrated to 170..... and yet..... he IS a middleweight?

and yet..... Brook weighed 159, after weighing 176..... and yet..... he is a welter?

and...... you say that I have no rationale for insisting that Canelo was a JMW, despite the fact that he only weighed 1 pound over the JMW limit?

o, k, then.....

do you like tennis ?

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      enjoy your mental breakdown
      I've always had a problem dealing with ******ity. It is good to see you showing everyone you real intent. You're not here to talk boxing, you're not a fan. You're here to troll, to see someone "breakdown", or simply get fed up with your nonsense. Enjoy your "victory", you think you made someone angry online. Now you can sleep well tonight, having accomplished your days goal.

What a clown

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
        So if Golovkin weighed in at 155lb for a 155lbs contracted fight he would not be a genuine middleweight? Or do you believe because he has weighed in at the middleweight limit before makes him a middleweight.

If this is so, then Canelo weighing in at 164lbs against Chavez makes him a bigger fighter than GGG now.

Why do you think Canelo ducked GGG for so long?

on the day..... ?

what sort of fool question is that ?

son, if GGG weighed in at 155, HE WOULD BE FCUKED !!!

which is why you muppets prefer to re-label 1 pound as 1 division, and call Canelo a middleweight loooool

Comment

• I guess you must also think Roy Jones was not a genuine super-middleweight when he beat James Tony's ass.

Can you imagine what a genuine super middleweight Roy Jones does to Tony?

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
            I've always had a problem dealing with ******ity. It is good to see you showing everyone you real intent. You're not here to talk boxing, you're not a fan. You're here to troll, to see someone "breakdown", or simply get fed up with your nonsense. Enjoy your "victory", you think you made someone angry online. Now you can sleep well tonight, having accomplished your days goal.

What a clown

goodnight Mr 154.1

I hope your head is better in the morning

Comment

on the day..... ?

what sort of fool question is that ?

son, if GGG weighed in at 155, HE WOULD BE FCUKED !!!

which is why you muppets prefer to re-label 1 pound as 1 division, and call Canelo a middleweight loooool

For the weigh in.

What was Canelo after the Chavez fight?

He prepared for a 164lbs fight so that gave him an advantage didn't it?

Comment

goodnight Mr 154.1

I hope your head is better in the morning
                I would say the same, but I don't think there's any hope for your head.

Goodnight Mr 159.9 is JMW

Comment

I guess you must also think Roy Jones was not a genuine super-middleweight when he beat James Tony's ass.

Can you imagine what a genuine super middleweight Roy Jones does to Tony?

you just imagined that 155lb Golovkin would be a genuine middleweight..... so, yea..... who cares about your vivid imagination

Q. if 155 is " middleweight ", then why did Hypekin refuse to fight Canelo at "middleweight"?

A. oh right, because 155 is not middleweight..... 160 is

" middleweight is 160.... this is boxing " ~ Golovkin

Comment

you just imagined that 155lb Golovkin would be a genuine middleweight..... so, yea..... who cares about your vivid imagination

Q. if 155 is " middleweight ", then why did Hypekin refuse to fight Canelo at "middleweight"?

A. oh right, because 155 is not middleweight..... 160 is

" middleweight is 160.... this is boxing " ~ Golovkin

So you admit Roy was not a genuine super middle but still beat James Toney's ass.

I wonder why Roy did not duck and make excuses like Canelo and fight at 162lbs and tell Toney to fight him there?

Would you have supported Roy if he did this?

Comment

For the weigh in.

What was Canelo after the Chavez fight?

He prepared for a 164lbs fight so that gave him an advantage didn't it?

no, his advantage came from sucking Chavez down

no idea what happened in his preparation for that fight

Canelo should have weighed ****-on 160..... because adapting to middleweight should have been his main goal, to prepare for Golovkin..... and also because he was always going to have to win that fight as the smaller man, and I do not believe the extra 4lbs helped him in the slightest..... he should have weighed as close to 160 as possible in order to tailor his camp/routines for Golovkin

Comment

Working...
                      X