No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Stays on The Fence in Lomachenko-Crawford P4P Debate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    Pacquiao and Bradley will climb into the ring having already faced each other twice before, splitting the victories with Bradley taking a split decision in 2012 and Pacquiao avenging that defeat with a unanimous decision in 2014...

According to Freddie Roach however, one reason why Pacquiao hasn’t finished his opponents as of late is due to the fact that he just hasn’t translated his power from the lower weight divisions.

My natural weight if you ask me, I can still make 135 because I came from 135,” said Pacquiao.

I’ll tell you, with heavy training and eating right, my natural weight is 140-141 with no diet. At 147 I have to eat three times more extra just to make the weight.”

Pacquiao has opted to compete in higher weight classes to ease the burden of having to cut weight, which is not exactly a fighter’s favorite aspect of training. – By Carlos Cinco

http://www.foxsportsasia.com/boxing/...s-make-weight/
    Look at the tale of the tape for Pacquiao-JMM 2. Facts>>>>>Words.

Comment

Pacquiao and Bradley will climb into the ring having already faced each other twice before, splitting the victories with Bradley taking a split decision in 2012 and Pacquiao avenging that defeat with a unanimous decision in 2014...

According to Freddie Roach however, one reason why Pacquiao hasn’t finished his opponents as of late is due to the fact that he just hasn’t translated his power from the lower weight divisions.

My natural weight if you ask me, I can still make 135 because I came from 135,” said Pacquiao.

I’ll tell you, with heavy training and eating right, my natural weight is 140-141 with no diet. At 147 I have to eat three times more extra just to make the weight.”

Pacquiao has opted to compete in higher weight classes to ease the burden of having to cut weight, which is not exactly a fighter’s favorite aspect of training. – By Carlos Cinco

http://www.foxsportsasia.com/boxing/...s-make-weight/
      Better still.

@ anyone that thinks he walks around at below 140.

Comment

Crawford beats Gamboa = greatest win in the history boxing... even though Gamboa is really a 130lber at most and Crawford is really a Welterweight...

Loma embarrasses Rigo who was the slickest boxer since Sweet Pea = Rigo was way too small

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          Better still.

"Natural weight" doesn't necessarily mean "walk-around weight".

People use natural weight as what their weight class would be at the time. Pacquiao who realistically walks around at in the low 150s can probably still make 140 easily.

It was the same case with Mayweather who said he's naturally 150-151 - no he's not. Floyd walks around at about 160. If Floyd actually walked around at 150 like his FIomo fan base said - he would have made 144 against Marquez easily.

#TrollAlert

Comment

Neither one are #1 P4P...

Comment

loma beat a p4p top ten in rigo, who has crawford beat thats p4p anything?
              Cannot wait to see crawford exposed at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                Better still.

If Pac says he can make 135, then I believe him. I think a CW fight @ 140 is very fair! Is there a better option for Loma than Pacquiao @ 140? Do you think Berchelt or Davis bring more to the table than Manny Pacquiao? I would much rather see Manny fight Loma @ 140, than Manny fighting Crawford @ 147.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
                  Manny got legitimately beaten by Jeff Horn. I have zero interest in seeing him fight with Loma. Even the thought of it is depressing.
                  Legitimately beaten? Legitimately lost to would be arguable but BEATEN? FOutta here, I saw their faces after the fight
                  Last edited by Ajvar; 12-26-2017, 11:49 AM.

Comment

If Pac says he can make 135, then I believe him. I think a CW fight @ 140 is very fair! Is there a better option for Loma than Pacquiao @ 140? Do you think Berchelt or Davis bring more to the table than Manny Pacquiao? I would much rather see Manny fight Loma @ 140, than Manny fighting Crawford @ 147.
                    Loma-Garcia is a better fight.

Comment

Crawford is number one...period!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X