Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders Will Celebrate: Sex With Prostitutes Daily, Non-Stop

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boss status. Does w/e the fuck he wants lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      ward....hmmm no. manufactured fighter who didn't follow the rules and the establishment let him get away with it in order to try to create a star. no thanks. don't need more of these guys in boxing. the face of corruption

how absolutely ridiculous

so..... you think that Ward IS a manufactured fighter

and yet, let me guess..... you think that Golovkin, is NOT?

how absurd

Comment

Just imagine how many pages this would've been if it were Broner

Comment

its aa birthmark you bellend

Comment

Saunders is the kind of champion I would be.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post

Just imagine how many pages this would've been if it were Broner
              Wow bro you're right, I just imagined it.

In my imagination, there were 6000 pages.

Comment

Imagine Saunders beat GGG & Canelo and become the face of boxing

People think Fury isn't politically correct by todays snowflake standards but BJS is another level, it just never gets reported as he doesn't have the fame.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  that " role model " stuff is fkn lame

a good role model would be a doctor, engineer, etc.....

anyone who thinks that a boxer is a good role model for his kid..... is an idiot
                  I beg to differ. Totally.

There are scumbags in ANY PROFESSION. There are millions of corrupt doctors, corrupt engineers, corrupt scientists, corrupt generals in the military. It is not the profession what makes the man or the woman, it is their personal values, their decency, moral ground, empathy, patience, humility, what makes a person valuable and therefore a good or bad role model.

The most violent boxer could be a great role model if he is an impeccable character in his daily living as a person, child, parent, sibling, citizen, etc. And the most capable doctor or nurse can be a total scumbag who couldn't care less about people's welfare in one of the supposedly most noble professions. Same for a veterinary, a monster who actually hates animals and treats them horribly, could easily become a certified veterinarian, who is stopping him or her from that? Same goes for teachers, priests, nuns and the list goes on and on...

So if BJS is a scumbag as a character, it is not because he is a boxer, it is just because he chooses to be like that, for whatever specific reason. But there are lots of boxers who are actually great role models for their children, even if they (their kids) are never interested in boxing or even sports. It is the person, not the profession, what counts.
                  Last edited by sterilizer; 12-24-2017, 11:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
                    Imagine Saunders beat GGG & Canelo and become the face of boxing

People think Fury isn't politically correct by todays snowflake standards but BJS is another level, it just never gets reported as he doesn't have the fame.
                    What's not PC about hookers

Comment

This made me laugh ****ing hard. BJS...you may be growing on me my man.

Comment

Working...
                      X