Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders Will Celebrate: Sex With Prostitutes Daily, Non-Stop

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Saunders Will Celebrate: Sex With Prostitutes Daily, Non-Stop

WBO middleweight champion Billy Joe Saunders is quite the character. We know this, we've seen him in action, heard his spicy chatter over the last few years, and even seen it in action, from his blood-line. I don't think he will be getting any less interesting as his profile grows, either, judging by this video hit posted to Fight Hype.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Still can't believe Lemule got washed by this douchebag!

Now he's gonna continue holding that belt for hostage till he cashes out against Canelo vs GGG 2 winner which i dont see happening, especially if the rematch is just as competitive as the first and better!

Saunders will duck Charlos and Jacobs like the plague!

Comment

This guy is growing on me.

Comment

His wife must be lousy in bed

Comment

America doesn’t do business with Russia much anymore, this isn’t the Obama/Clinton presidency after all.

Comment

I tracked down a clip with the first prostitute. He was wearing a disguise, but I can tell it is Billy Joe

He is a cheap bast@rd too. That obviously high class prostitute deserves hundreds

Comment

Well, full marks for honesty

Comment

The hook is that those prostitutes, they're his sisters.

Comment

:boobies: :boobies:

Comment

What a role model. I think this tells us (that don’t know) exactly what this ***** hero is all about. It’s in their heritage!
                    Enslaving women and forcing their kids to fist fight on a dirty filthy stinking derelict car park.
                    The filth is coming out now, these apples don’t fall far from the tree.

Comment

Working...
                    X