Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders Will Celebrate: Sex With Prostitutes Daily, Non-Stop

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sterilizer View Post
    I beg to differ. Totally.

There are scumbags in ANY PROFESSION. There are millions of corrupt doctors, corrupt engineers, corrupt scientists, corrupt generals in the military. It is not the profession what makes the man or the woman, it is their personal values, their decency, moral ground, empathy, patience, humility, what makes a person valuable and therefore a good or bad role model.

The most violent boxer could be a great role model if he is an impeccable character in his daily living as a person, child, parent, sibling, citizen, etc. And the most capable doctor or nurse can be a total scumbag who couldn't care less about people's welfare in one of the supposedly most noble professions. Same for a veterinary, a monster who actually hates animals and treats them horribly, could easily become a certified veterinarian, who is stopping him or her from that? Same goes for teachers, priests, nuns and the list goes on and on...

So if BJS is a scumbag as a character, it is not because he is a boxer, it is just because he chooses to be like that, for whatever specific reason. But there are lots of boxers who are actually great role models for their children, even if they (their kids) are never interested in boxing or even sports. It is the person, not the profession, what counts.

out of 100 doctors, how many make the cut ?

now, out of 100 boxers, how many make the cut ?

I just don't think that we should blame/thank others for the moral fibre of our kids..... but if so, I know what I would prefer
    Last edited by aboutfkntime; 12-25-2017, 12:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      how absolutely ridiculous

so..... you think that Ward IS a manufactured fighter

and yet, let me guess..... you think that Golovkin, is NOT?

how absurd
      GGG is a great role modell though, a great manufactured role model. Hes a nice guy and takes his job verry seriously. Hes a great role modell for kids. Guys like Mayweather or Broner though are bad stupid role modells.
      If some kid likes boxing he surely gonna have some fighter as a role modell, its just natural.
      Last edited by Tobi.G; 12-25-2017, 02:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
        GGG is a great role modell though, a great manufactured role model. Hes a nice guy and takes his job verry seriously. Hes a great role modell for kids. Guys like Mayweather or Broner though are bad stupid role modells.
        If some kid likes boxing he surely gonna have some fighter as a role modell, its just natural.
        Just to make sure; you are aware model is spelled with only one 'l' right?

Comment

that is a more valid point

but still, getting a little bit... " sensitive "... aren't we ?
          Not really. These comments don't offend me and bother as such. Just another low life talking chit and we are commenting, nothing more. If anything, by us commenting he acheived hia goal - getting people to discuss him. Im happy to oblige this chav ��I trust you are not his... public defender, are you? ��
          Last edited by alexjust; 12-25-2017, 02:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by alexjust View Post
            Not really. These comments don't offend me and bother as such. Just another low life talking chit and we are commenting, nothing more. If anything, by us commenting he acheived hia goal - getting people to discuss him. Im happy to oblige this chav ��I trust you are not his... public defender, are you? ��

nope, supporter

and laugher of his jokes

there is nothing to defend

don't let him get to you

I bet you hate Fury as well

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
              It’s not an race thing it’s an man thing an I am black . If I had a millions in the bank I would do the same sht . Better an hooker then a random drunk women that will cry rape .
              It is a ***** thing for sure

I would never pay for puzsy .... There's apps for that s**t now ha
              Last edited by Straightener; 12-25-2017, 07:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post

Everybody is different but drama free cookie isn't free. Even with the apps you never know what your REALLY getting. It's 2017 those post opts will fool you.

Comment

BJ will be forking out dough for some BJ's. I see no problem with that. You are less likely to get aids from a safe sex practicing hooker than a whore at the club that gets drunk and cummed in every night. The bottom line is these drunken club whores at times in their drunken stooper will try to just grab your johnson and jump on it before you even have time to think about grabbing the condom. You have to physically remove the dumb gash and go get the condom or your fucked.

Comment

out of 100 doctors, how many make the cut ?

now, out of 100 boxers, how many make the cut ?

I just don't think that we should blame/thank others for the moral fibre of our kids..... but if so, I know what I would prefer
                    Please define "make the cut?"

If you mean "how many doctors meet the standard required by the profession?" (And then how many boxers), then I'd estimate that the figure is about the same, in percentage.

Both are professions. We are talking about professional boxers, not amateur ones, and professional, practicing doctors, not drop-outs, not people who are still in internships. We are talking about people making a living out of their PROFESSION, either a boxer who actually makes his primary living off of it, or a doctor.

By that standard, I can tell you without a doubt that in my life I've met bunches of doctors that are total pricks (or you know, the C word for females), total and utter a-holes with total disregard for other people (other than maybe their own close family), some that are drunkards or drug addicts, or thieves in the government who use their position to enrich themselves and couldn't and won't care less about how many families, children, poor and sick people they are affecting by their filthy behavior.

A nasty doctor in a high place --talk about for example, a secretary of health in a country or in a specific state in that country--, that is a total nasty prick, can do way more damage than a boxer in a high place (like a Canelo, Pacquiao, etc, I mean Pacquiao THE BOXER not the politician), because the doctor's behavior, attitude and most specially his decisions, DO AFFECT DIRECTLY the health of millions of people. Whereas the boxer, yes, many people will follow him or her, some of them almost in a ritualistic way, but that's it, he does not directly affect people's lives by his or her performance.

For all professions, it is estimated that only about 5% or less of all professionals, name it doctor, engineer, accountant, professional athlete of any kind, artist of any kind (actor, comedian, musician, painter, you name it) do "make the cut" when it comes to excelling, as in being the best of the best at their craft. The rest, 95% or more, can be considered average or even mediocre compared to those. That's a statistic that everybody knows by default, ask any doctor or any other professional that has any common sense and they will agree on such number or something similar, no less than 90%.

I do have a professional degree. My dad is an engineer. I could have easily become one too but I just didn't want to do that. Not my calling. I have several uncles/aunts, cousins, etc. who are doctors. Others are architects or engineers. Some are good wholesome, ethic people, and some are nasty, real nasty people in their business ways and the way they treat people other than their close family. It is extremely easy to get one degree, IN ANY FIELD. Even for people whose field of skill and knowledge is NOT what they chose to study. And some of them can even become governors, senators, congresspeople, secretaries for a president or even presidents of a country.

You think doctors and engineers are better than boxers, and that's your opinion, I respect it but I don't agree. And I am a professional in a career totally different from boxing, I don't even practice boxing myself, I just love watching it as a sport and I totally respect boxers. I care more for what they do in the ring, than the stupidity they may utter outside of it. I care more about ACTIONS than words that is.

You say tomato, I say tomahto or the other way around. That's all good and fine, but if you think most doctors and engineers are fine, wholesome people and the greatest role models there can possibly be, you are up for a rude awakening when you meet one in a high place who is a total POS who couldn't care less for anything other than fattening their wallet.
                    Last edited by sterilizer; 12-25-2017, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post

I just found Billy Joe Saunders on grindr

Comment

Working...
                      X