Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders To GGG: You Wanted Me When I Was Fat - Fight Me Now!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    nope, Golovkin is a competent fighter

but his fans are incompetent

the point you missed is..... Saunders style has ALWAYS been a threat to the aura/hype of Golovkin..... so his team acted accordingly.....

this is not about Saunders, because.....
    * he aint the only mover/spoiler that Golovkin avoided
    * Sanchez admitted that Golovkin is not the same fighter if his opponent does not stand in front of him

BOTH points that you find it convenient to overlook..... but, keep playing it down

btw, you forgot to use the word " hater "
    BJS has always had the talent, but he said himself that he couldn't show it till he hooked up with Ingle because his fitness and conditioning were terrible.

Stop pretending that the BJS we just saw school Lemieux was the same fighter who went life and death with Akavov.

Comment

nope, Golovkin is a competent fighter

but his fans are incompetent

the point you missed is..... Saunders style has ALWAYS been a threat to the aura/hype of Golovkin..... so his team acted accordingly.....

this is not about Saunders, because.....
      * he aint the only mover/spoiler that Golovkin avoided
      * Sanchez admitted that Golovkin is not the same fighter if his opponent does not stand in front of him

BOTH points that you find it convenient to overlook..... but, keep playing it down

btw, you forgot to use the word " hater "
      You quoted Sanchez but not a direct quote. I'm fairly confident it's taken out of context. I've got news for you. No fighter is the same if the other guy doesn't stand in front of him. That's hardly exclusive to Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
        The fountain of fake news is spraying shit around again, I see.

well, well,..... the spinner of bullshht is here

BJS himself described the offer he got from Loeffler as "life changing money".....

bullshht, BJS described that offer as..... " **** "

I’ll go to America but these Americans have got to stop offering me s*** money to fight, people keep saying I got offered $4m to fight him. If I got $4m to fight Golovkin, I would be fighting him!” explained Saunders.

The WBO World Middleweight Champion was speaking to Kugan Cassius yesterday and revealed: “They offered me $1.5m for what? To go in someone’s back yard. Alright Lemieux done it… Look where he is now… No belt and no ranking!

..... And it was Eddie Hearn who paid Kell Brook for fighting GGG.

who gives a fk you excuse-making clown.....

they saw fit to share the money fairly with the guy who they wanted to fight..... but they did not see fit to share the money fairly with the guy who they did not want to fight

so stop talking **** kafkod

and this is not about Saunders, because.....

1) he aint the only mover/spoiler that Golovkin avoided

2) Sanchez admitted that Golovkin is not the same fighter if his opponent does not stand in front of him

Comment

BJS has always had the talent, but he said himself that he couldn't show it till he hooked up with Ingle because his fitness and conditioning were terrible.

Stop pretending that the BJS we just saw school Lemieux was the same fighter who went life and death with Akavov.

he is exactly the same fighter, just fitter/more focused

keep pretending that Golovkin would be the same fighter matched against an opponent who does not stand in front of him...... no wait, we know that from Jacobs/Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
            You quoted Sanchez but not a direct quote. I'm fairly confident it's taken out of context. I've got news for you. No fighter is the same if the other guy doesn't stand in front of him. That's hardly exclusive to Golovkin.

you have been fairly confident about a lot of things lol

you were confident when Golovkin said "anyone from 154-168"..... he meant, AT 160

Sanchez said..... Golovkin has never shown his full power in the ring..... and he never will, unless he gets an opponent who will stand right in front of him

sorry, but there is no way for you to spin that

what I am confident about is this.....

Team Bullshht are making the exact same risk/reward decisions as everyone else..... they have taken the fights they wanted, and they have walked away from the rest

an honest/knowledgeable observer would readily admit that

Comment

in 2015/2016, fights were available with.....

* Ward
              * Lara
              * Cotto
              * Saunders

but..... they fought Wade/Brook

you guys accepted/ignored this bullshht.....

* Ward.... 1) 164 doe..... 2) maybe 2017 doe
              * Lara.... * crickets *
              * Cotto.... refused to negotiate on weight with 153lb midget
              * Saunders.... low-balled him 1.5mil, and no counter-offer

then.....

you muppet's labeled Golovkin as this "avoided killer", and decided to call those other guys cowards lol

casual fans are fkn idiots

Comment

Translation. I ducked you for many years now that you're 36 and been in a couple of wars I'm ready to fight you.

Comment

you have been fairly confident about a lot of things lol

you were confident when Golovkin said "anyone from 154-168"..... he meant, AT 160

Sanchez said..... Golovkin has never shown his full power in the ring..... and he never will, unless he gets an opponent who will stand right in front of him

sorry, but there is no way for you to spin that

what I am confident about is this.....

Team Bullshht are making the exact same risk/reward decisions as everyone else..... they have taken the fights they wanted, and they have walked away from the rest

an honest/knowledgeable observer would readily admit that
                  I noticed no link to the post. I was really confident there wouldn't be. If there was so what. It's common sense that a boxer would have more problems with against a fighter that moves. As far as your 154 to 168 I really don't care. He's been fighting at his natural weight doing well and putting on entertaining fights. At this stage in his career and age he isn't going to be dropping weight. Ward ducked him at 164 and Canelo ducked him at 160. Those are facts.

Comment

I noticed no link to the post. I was really confident there wouldn't be. If there was so what. It's common sense that a boxer would have more problems with against a fighter that moves. As far as your 154 to 168 I really don't care. He's been fighting at his natural weight doing well and putting on entertaining fights. At this stage in his career and age he isn't going to be dropping weight. Ward ducked him at 164 and Canelo ducked him at 160. Those are facts.

the ONLY fact about you is..... you are so comfortable rolling out childish excuses to defend your pacifist girlfriend that you did not notice how ****** it was to suggest that when Golovkin said "anyone from 154-168".... he meant, AT 160

and you are a total ***wit for suggesting that it is possible for Andre Ward to duck somebody at 164

casual fans are dumb as shht

Comment

just like how you were confident that when Golovkin said "anyone from 154-168"..... he meant, AT 160 lol

here ya go..... Mr " confident "

edit:
                      remove the space
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7c3-WVFa gM
                      Last edited by aboutfkntime; 12-18-2017, 02:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X