Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders To GGG: You Wanted Me When I Was Fat - Fight Me Now!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

***** doesnt deserve the GGG payday after ducking every top fighter for years.

Comment

I dunno about you guys but I think Saunders gives GGG hell. I am really behind BJS at the moment, full credit to a man that goes into the lions den and puts on a clinic like that. If Canelo doesn't want the rematch with GGG then let's have a title unification because I would love to see GGG try cut off the ring with the way Saunders moves. I got Saunders by upset decision! War BJS!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
        Personally I'd like to see G fight Saunders before he gets too old and slows down. That foot speed of Saunders is going to be really problematic the older Golovkin gets.

you still have not figured out the Team Golovkin gameplan?

" available " ?..... check

" skilled mover/spoiler " ?..... no chance

I even have Abel Sanchez on tape admitting it

THAT, is why they offered Saunders a paltry 1.5mil, and then ran out the back door to fight Wade/Brook..... with NO counter-offer for Saunders, despite him holding Golovkin's WBO "dream"

because, I have been around this sport for a long time, and that is definitely NOT how you make a fight that you supposedly want

once again, the unknown welter Kell Brook made 4-5mil

and I told all you guys that at the time

we knew, because..... a) that is not how you make a fight..... b) you guys wrote Saunders off because of ignorance..... c) Golovkin did the exact same thing to a number of fighters who possess those same attributes/style..... you guys who can mentally write-off guys like Lara/Mora, not understanding that this is about styles..... have been lying to yourselves

NOT saying that G could not have beaten those guys, just that he avoided them because 1) style 2) he did not need to take those fights/risks at that point in time

apology accepted

" everyone they paid fought him " ~ Lou Di Bella

#anyonefrom154-168doe
        #deyduckinmedoe

Comment

If Ronaldo McDonald declines the rematch, Golovkin should fight this loudmouth inbred *****.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            you still have not figured out the Team Golovkin gameplan?

" available " ?..... check

" skilled mover/spoiler " ?..... no chance

I even have Abel Sanchez on tape admitting it

THAT, is why they offered Saunders a paltry 1.5mil, and then ran out the back door to fight Wade/Brook..... with NO counter-offer for Saunders, despite him holding Golovkin's WBO "dream"

because, I have been around this sport for a long time, and that is definitely NOT how you make a fight that you supposedly want

once again, the unknown welter Kell Brook made 4-5mil

and I told all you guys that at the time

we knew, because..... a) that is not how you make a fight..... b) you guys wrote Saunders off because of ignorance..... c) Golovkin did the exact same thing to a number of fighters who possess those same attributes/style..... you guys who can mentally write-off guys like Lara/Mora, not understanding that this is about styles..... have been lying to yourselves

NOT saying that G could not have beaten those guys, just that he avoided them because 1) style 2) he did not need to take those fights/risks at that point in time

apology accepted

" everyone they paid fought him " ~ Lou Di Bella

#anyonefrom154-168doe
            #deyduckinmedoe
            Apology accepted? I'm not apologizing.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
              Apology accepted? I'm not apologizing.

it seems neither you, nor Lemieux, can give anyone due credit

Comment

knowledgeable observers have been saying that for a looooong time, since well-before those fights happened
                Yes but in relation to BJS, I thought he'd just get walked through despite his movement. Not so now

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  Hispanics, being the largest immigrant group in the United States, are no exception. The effects of their contributions are visible in the economy at a macro level, but also in the social fabric of the many cities and States around America which they now call home.

And that's the ******EST SHT I've READ all WEEK!!! You MUST be WHITE! Grouping us ALL together.

Bronx2245 "peeleft: RACIST sshOLE!!!
                  I must be White? That's a first! You don't get much Blacker than me! And my wife is Puerto Rican! New York is way different than the 70s and 80s, and I lived there in the 70s and 80s, so I know! So you think Latinos should NOT be grouped together! That shows a lot of ignorance! Divide and Conquer! Wake Up!
                  Last edited by Bronx2245; 12-17-2017, 07:55 PM.

Comment

it seems neither you, nor Lemieux, can give anyone due credit
                    Are you nuts? Its obvious you are. I just gave credit to Saunders for beating Lemiuex in a dominant fashion. I also said he is a threat to Golovkin if the fight is delayed. You have a bad habit of seeing everything as divided. On one side there are the Golovkin fans who you see as one person with only one opinion on the other side there is you and a couple of other vocal freedom fighters that are going to rid the forum of any notion that Golovkin is a competent fighter. You're so intent on your sacred mission that you don't realize that the world isn't like that. Grow up...

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                      Are you that GULLIBLE??? Quit FKN believing EVERYTHING you read.
                      WOW! I didn't just spend 3 weeks in Brooklyn this summer! My fam don't live 3 exits off the Belt from Coney Island? You don't believe the Eastern Euros are MAD THICK in Brooklyn? DEAF, DUMB, and BLIND!

Comment

Working...
                      X